Water Q Spa New

Has anyone heard of this place yet? Looks like a new place or they have changed their name. Would be ideal area for me. PM me for any info on this place. Should I toftt? Thinking about going tonight. Let me know please and thank you,

Cheers

• Like 1

I did not end up going. I will wait until more info is release on them.

Pm me if you know if more is offered than just the standard massage

Guest g***y

And two guys and 1 pretty lady but the dudes threw me off so I kept on walking.......

Did double walk by for the team. From what i could see there was a rather large lady sitting at reception desk (not my cup of tea but to each their own) with a small Asian guy standing there in hospital scrubs talking to to her apparently waiting for a customer. i don't think this is what most of us is looking for.

just my 2 cents.

True. Interesting that they are open until 11pm though

Any idea how much they charge. Might be worth the experience.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

where is this place? sounds interesting

Tried Googling the name and still can't find it in Ottawa. There are references to it in other cities, so maybe its a chain?

Any details on location in Ottawa would be appreciated.

I have gone to this place 4x for professional massage and foot therapy. All 4 times I have left physically relaxed, but was never offered any extras. All was professionally covered and not even a hint of sensuality (no I am not hideous. LOL). All times I took as shower at the facilities as I usually visit on my way home.

Hope others have better luck, but I go in there with blue balls, and leave with over inflated even more. LOL~~

Been there 4 or 5 times. the last 3 times with one lady while covered it was sensual. A fair bit of ball grazing but otherwise legitimate. Maybe next time:)

Just had second visit. Strictly legit so far, but excellent massage with cute lady. A little hint at end so booked for next week again. One never knows!

a girl i see regularly (asian) at a different location and her home worked a couple days here as a favour to the owner: the owner apparently had spas in town before, 2 or 3, but all busted for offering more than massages.

caveat: i hadrly ever ask for a happy finish when i see this girl..shes just really nice ti talk with, smart, and fantastic skills at finding knots and relaxing me and always has a warm hug for me. i like hugs.

when i was in and laying down she came in and whispered 'i have to tell you that the owner forbids happy endings, is that ok?' and im like of course it is.

water q offers foot specialty massages. the rooms have a table and a seat with a water feather for their foot massages. i suspect its still a respectable establishment.