Chloe Summers

I had the opportunity a week ago to visit Chloe Summers at her location. All communication was professional handled and I was quite intrigued to meet her.

Chloe has her description of herself on her profile which she has accurately described herself. She is educated, youthful and certainly fun and flirtious through communication.

Our time was an hour together and it was spent indulging in lovely fore play for each other until our main event. I won't go into details, but I certainly enjoyed myself immensely and will see her again.

Chloe has one very sexy body which was certainly enjoyable exploring.

Thanks Chloe for a great time together. ;)

• Like 1

i saw Chloe today and I had a great time. she is a beautiful and very intelligent young woman. Chloe is very much a g.f.e. and not a clock watcher. she's very easy to talk too. Pistolpete some it up pretty good.

I had the pleasure and the privilege of meeting ChloeSummers this morning.

I was instantly very comfortable with Chloe.

She is extremely attractive, very enthusiastic, articulate, passionate and sooooo much fun. I haven't posted a review in over 2 years, but this girl is special!

I hope to repeat many times, heck, I'd go back to see her again today if she was available.

This past week I was fortunate to spend the afternoon in company with the beautiful Chloe Summers. I have been trying to arrange a date with Chloe for a long time, but it just never worked out, but i recently was able to book ahead for an afternoon, and am I ever glad I did.

As with most first dates, I arrived nervously to her in-call, went up to her apartment, and knocked on the door. It slowly opened and greeting me behind the door was a tall, slim, gorgeous raven haired beauty. We made quick introductions, and opened a bottle of wine to get acquainted. It was over a glass of wine I found out that not only is she gorgeous, but she is very intelligent, and she also has a wonderful personality and a great sense of humour.

The afternoon quickly progressed into my favourite routine with a beautiful woman - talking and flirting, followed by making out, then some very hot sexy fun, and finally some cuddling, talking, more drinking of wine and sharing of snacks -- and then we got repeat, repeat, repeat as often as we could during our time together. It was a great way to spend an afternoon and I still get a smile on my face when I think about our date.

Chloe is truly a beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, and intelligent woman, and I am already checking my calendar to see when i can see her again.

• Like 1

There are many factors that can make an experience forgettable or unforgettable. Each person can explain it in their own way. For me, I always ask: am I still thinking about the time that we spent together two hours, two weeks or two months later? Chloe puts you at ease with her wonderful personality; engages you with her intelligence and wit; draws you in deeper with beauty and sensuality; and leaves you feeling both grateful and satisfied. You will want to return.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.