Question about training Massage sessions

Hi

I've been curious about what a training session at the spa's are like.

Do you just lie there and the teaching MA instructs the student on what to do?

Is it stop and go and them practicing there techniques on you.

Or does it go like a well run duo?

Do they still kiss you ?

Just wanted to know if you could share your experience if you've ever had been in a training session?

Did you find the session fun or awkward?

Please share your experience :)

I had one training DUO and had a great time.

Yes they both were great kissers and all 3 of us kissed together. They even kissed each other. They were into one another kissing boobies I helped too. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

I massaged both Ladies they massaged me.

Let's put it this way they both new what they were doing, once the Party got rolling..

This was my experience. I can't speak for other's.

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

I had the glorius experience of being part in three separate training sessions and they were all quite fun and informative. In all three cases, the "trainer" went about explaining her tips and tricks while I tried to maintain a 'selective hearing' approach ;-) ;-) I turned out to be quite interesting and in all cases there was a lot of giggling and laughter. I guess the chemistry was just right. As with everything there's a time to be jolly and a time to get down to business. When silence begins to take over and the room fills with the aroma of sin, you know the training session is going well. I'm really happy to see that one of the trainees is very quickly making a name for herself and has been racking up an impressive list of recos. Good on ya Hailey! oooops! hehehe. (btw, it's not a secret, I've written many recos about her) :-) :-)

Duos - training or otherwise - are great when the ladies have chemistry together. They have to be comfortable for me to be comfortable. So that's not impossible in a training duo - but it can be more difficult.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e
How do you get in on that action.

Well ... I can only speak for myself, but you can request a training duo with your local spa because there's always new ladies coming into the business who want to learn about the business, or, if you know a few ladies, you can always be invited to be the "massagee". It often boils down to being at the right place at the right time, and knowing where the right place is at the right time.

Additional Comments:

Duos - training or otherwise - are great when the ladies have chemistry together. They have to be comfortable for me to be comfortable. So that's not impossible in a training duo - but it can be more difficult.

I should mention also that it's always an insane pleasure when the training session extends over six or seven sessions with the same two girls ... hehehe ...

How do you get in on that action.

Keep an eye on the ads that the spas post and on their websites. They aren't kept secret.