Anyone here using Switter?

I've set up an account (@[email protected], if anyone feels like saying hi). Unfortunately all attempts to do anything on the platform fail with http permissions issues, so things seem pretty broken at present - at least, if you're using TOR.

Perhaps they'll fix it. It's no use to me until/unless they do.

• Like 1

...really early when they started the page.

Of course, it has been some fluctuations of the way it has been easy or almost impossible to post on it because that was like a major migration to this new tool of communication all in a sudden.

So if ever you want to add or follow me over there, you can find me under @mariadivina

Have a great day ladies & gentlemen. xoxox

• Like 1

I joined it and you can find me there @HelenaDorville

The website can connect you with your actual contacts on Twitter if you allow them to, but it is not that useful because Switter is all new so your contacts on Twitter are not already on Swittter.

It's growing fast.

The interface is not as user friendly or "easy on the eyes" as Twitter is, but I guess that it will improve very quickly.

It's nice to have an international platform for free dedicated to sex work, so let's all go for it!;-)

• Like 2

while people are still able to process more than 140 characters at a time, I suggest try reading some classic literature instead ? check out thegreatestbooks.org. Im half way thru the list of 50.

• Like 1

while people are still able to process more than 140 characters at a time, I suggest try reading some classic literature instead ? check out thegreatestbooks.org. Im half way thru the list of 50.

I didn't realize I've read so many of them. Thanks, more to read

• Like 1

Sorry but its hard enough to have prople read a simple well written paragraph. I do not tweet or whatever swittwer is because if you cant read my ad or post, how cán i ever convey my sentiments in 140 characters? Plus....damn predictive text!!!!

Sorry but its hard enough to have prople read a simple well written paragraph. I do not tweet or whatever swittwer is because if you cant read my ad or post' date=' how cán i ever convey my sentiments in 140 characters? Plus....damn predictive text!!!![/quote']

Im not huge on twitter or switter but i do tweet my schedule through VIPfavours and thats why i signed up...was easy enough...oh and on switter its called tooting not tweeting and i kinda got a kick out of that haha ....every time i toot my schedule pops up hahaha

Not on switter (or twitter) but tooting used to be either boasting (tooting your own horn) or, for me, more commonly, farting... I'm starting to feel as old as I am!

• Like 2

I had no idea we called it tooting on Switter... Lol since it's written ''Pouet'' (maybe in French only IDK?) I was like ''what do I call it... Pweeting ?''

• Like 1

I just joined,since i was not on Twitter it is really intimidating so far but it is a start...

I never wanted to be on social media who has real life and sex related mix as I try very hard not to mix my lives and Big Brother has a way to makes links I was afraid but since that new Swittter thing is for the hobby I felt safe to join.

It is more so I can use it when I will want to advertize and need to provide a link but will try to get the hang of it....Social medias are not my forte.

I have a very hard time as well. :(