To our one year anniversary on this site!

So this is actually VIPs first post on Lyla, as we're still listed as a new member and I'm Hoping I'm not violating any terms right now - I'm just trying to get the one post out of the way and apparently we've had our profile for 364 days, so I guess tomorrow is the official anniversary :).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

To help the site continue to grow please find the announcements section in your city and post daily ads to let our members know your available

• Like 3

Given how many threads you have about your directory, welcome! Perhaps you should reach out to mod about Lyla sponsorship like LeoList did. I would find it interesting to have your input here...

smiles, cat

• Like 3

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for being so welcoming, sorry for the delay in my reply - the past week or so has been quite busy and we're doing a lot of revamping of the back-end of the website right now and it's all hands on deck so to speak.

I look forward to contributing more to this forum and hopefully it can be constructive and enjoyable :).

• Thanks 1