Mona of Asian Passion

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

I had the great opportunity to see this lovely lady today. I have heard of her before, and of how popular she was in Toronto. But only after I saw her today with my own eyes and had experienced first hand her exemplary service level that I truly could not understand why she still does not have a single recommendation here in Ottawa. The ever-helpful phone girl Candise was right - "this is why big names don't usually want to come to Ottawa", she said.

Mona has a lovely face - the type and features that I really like. She has a wondefully-looking and nicely-proportioned lovely body with silky long hair. To say that she's a model-like is not too far-fetched. She appeared reserved and quiet at first as this was our first meeting ( her English is also limited). But, these reservation and quietness soon would disappear as we progressed further into our session.

328262-c0fbm.jpg

To prepare for our SF2, she neatly folded my clothing and underwear and put them nicely on a chair. The shower was thorough in that she cleaned each and every inch of my body - the most thorough I had ever experienced with a SP. Having read her ad., I had an idea what she was planning to do to me when we got back to the bedroom. :icon_wink: But, I had a different idea! To her surprise, I motioned her to lie down on the bed instead where I started to give her an erotic massage. Now.. the little moans began as I moved my hands slowly up and down her lovely body and stopping only briefly at the erogenous zones. The moans got louder and the twitching of her body and the arching of her back started as I began to put my lips, tongue and fingers to use. To see how much she enjoyed what I was doing to her almost put me over the edge. After pleasing her for a while, she was eager to return the favour. Her oral skills were also exceptionally good....

I will stop here - suffice to say that I had an extremely enjoyable time with this lovely lady. I was left with such weak knees that I had a hard time walking downstairs to the parking lot! :biggrin: But...I left with a big smile on my face too! I will definitely try to see her again before she leaves Ottawa.

Agency Asian Passion
I would visit again
Agency Asian Passion
I would visit again
  • Like 4

Great review but I wanted to comment on the statement from AP that "big names don't want to come here". How do we know they are popular girls elsewhere if their ad doesn't mention what city or name they used in that city to get a good reputation?

This is one thing that would be VERY helpful and the asian agencies almost never do. We have to do searches on images to try to discover who these girls are so we can find reviews from other cities. This info would be invaluable to hobbyists. I'm sure that well reviewed girls from other cities (as they all are) would reap great benefit from us knowing they are indeed top talent.

That said, I need to get to see Mona ..... but so far she is busy when I am not! :(

Slurp, you have posed a very good question that I suppose only the agencies can answer. I always find it strange that some girls will use different names in different cities. It certainly makes life difficult for us in trying to match different names in different cities with their photos. Most of the time, I rely on information through grape vines to know who is who. Mona though is an exception - she uses the same name in Toronto as well as here. BTW, this was not an official statement from AP. It was just a casual friendly remark by the phone girl to me.

That being said, I had another wonderful visit with this sweetheart today. We were a lot more comfortable with each other since we had already met before.

picture.php?albumid=9692&pictureid=64602

As I mentioned earlier, I just love her smile - so sweet and so classy! Today, I didn't even have a chance to offer her a massage as previously. I was so anxious to kiss and caress her lovely body and she was happy to reciprocate. We made out standing by the bed and things got heated up quickly when we moved to the bed. We tried a couple of things that we didn't have a chance to try last time... and it was intensely enjoyable and mind-blowing! :biggrin:

Besides being enthusiastic in what she does and having the will to please, I also find her very fun-loving and endearing .. we enjoyed chit chatting for a while complete with a lot of hand gesturing and broken English! At the end, I asked her how long she would stay. She replied gesturing with her hands that she had all packed up ready to leave but her agent changed the plan and she had to unpack everything. All I could say is - we are so lucky to have a few more days to enjoy the company of this sweet and lovely young lady. I will definitely seize this opportunity to see her again!

Edited by Luckyme

Went back to see the lovely lady again. I did say I would seize the opportunity (that she's here an extra few days) to see her again. And...so glad I did - seizing the opportunity, that is!

Our sessions just got better each time. Gone completely were the reservation and quietness. Instead, they were replaced by big lovely smiles, warm hugs and passionate kisses! This shows once again that although YMMV is expected, but when chemistry is developed and due respect is given, the atmosphere of the sessions could only get better. I don't find it necessary to repeat all the details here, but suffice to say that we enjoyed a lot of foreplay, made passionate love, and we finished with lots of cuddling, caressing and kisses -- just like lovers do, really. And... once again, I was left with weaken knees, but a great big smile on my face ... and some ever-lasting memories!

Thank you my sweet lady!

Edited by Luckyme

Wow, only a few days more? I would also like to add that it would help if the agencies advertise how much longer each girl would likely stay. Sometimes they would disappear without warning it seems.

I would also support Luckyme's rec. Mona is gorgeous and indeed very playful. There were moments when it really felt like a gfe and would be difficult to forget.

I finally got in to see Mona and was very impressed. Not a lot to add to the above, just wanted to drop in and say that Mona has easily acquired the slurp seal of approval :D

Finally got a chance to see this gem again, wanted to let you know she said she may be gone in a week or so. She will be going home to Korea for about 4 months so she will not return for a while. See her while you can if you are one of her fans!

So, the lovely Mona is back! I last saw her in October 2014, and since then, I have been longing and waiting very patiently for her to return. The ever-helpful Candice tried her best to keep my hope high. ;) After some false alarms, finally I learned of her return this week. Without hesitation, I jumped at the first opportunity to see her. Gosh... it was such a wonderful feeling to see this beautiful lady again!

We picked up right where we left off - giving each other big warm hugs and exchanging some passionate kisses. I almost forgot how wonderful her kisses were - so warm and tender! She looks just as I last saw her, elegant, sexxxy, and charming with long, smooth and silky flowing hair. Her lovely body looks as beautiful as ever - except for the addition of a cute tattoo on a strategic place. We spent a large chunk of our one hour-rendezvous pleasing each other. Afterwards, we cuddled and chatted a bit, and then it was time to say goodbye. When you have good connection and chemistry with someone - time just flew by so fast! No doubt, I will be going back to see her again. In fact, I have already made another appointment to see her this weekend. I figure - I'd better make hay while the sunshines! :D

• Like 1

I too reunited with Mona and she is very close to being the best asian SP I have ever seen. I usually go for 30 or 45 min appointments but gladly booked an hour so we could have a relaxing time. This hot little spinner made me think she was put on earth just for me, yet she may have enjoyed our time together more than I did.

I may have to come up with a new level as the slurp seal of approval seems inadequate

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.