What happened to Angel?

So, two questions.. First question is what happened to Angel from Hush?

but the better question is what happened to the post on NLA forums about what happened to Angel from Hush?

Someone replied she was a scammer and posted a news article about a young girl luring someone to Bowring Park to have them jumped by 3 others for stolen prescription drugs. The CBC article was from 2011 though.

So I noticed the link to the article posted yesterday in response, earlier today the reply with the link was missing, today the entire post is missing.

Is the admin there doing what I think they're doing?

Or is it all a coincidence?

I also saw an ad on leolist that she was advertising as an independent if anyone was wondering. Not sure if she still is or if the ad is still up, or if someone was trying to say she was still up for a bit of theft.. No idea and the censorship on NLA forums isn't gonna help anyone know if she's good to see or not!

Deleting the link for outing her personal info is fair, but the whole post after seems shifty. If you had great service and no issue recently then that's great to hear. I just hope that if someone had something happen they would have the chance to warn others or give a heads up without it being deleted there.

I hope everyone can help eachother out the best they can and everyone can stay safe, providers included of course! I just hope that if there's legitimate warnings on NLA they aren't being deleted altogether.

Yea I agree with you. I read after on another topic over there the admin explained that after deleting the single reply with her personal info in it it was reposted.. therefore the cause for deleting the whole thread.

Anyways, happy hobbying!