When is too much, too much?

Guest L*x* B

Hi all,

Been receiving many texts, from the same person, or person(s), and wondering, when is enough enough?

Im not here, too text all day, or answer all these life questions as well. So, when do you put the BITCH face on, or do you just be vulnerable and play stupid, until they leave you alone?!

Any input, i would love.

-Lexi xox

Well I usually when it becomes too much I just tell them off in a polite but firm way that I don't have the time to waste and if they after that don't stop I just simply block the number...

The answer to this is really: it is too much when you feel it's too much. And when I start to feel that your time is being taken for granted, I find it best to politely explain that my rates do not cover long exchanges outside of sessions, and that I offer virtual sessions for those who want to get to know one another outside of an in-person meeting. Wishing you the best of luck with this situation!

• Like 7

The answer to this is really: it is too much when you feel it's too much. And when I start to feel that your time is being taken for granted, I find it best to politely explain that my rates do not cover long exchanges outside of sessions, and that I offer virtual sessions for those who want to get to know one another outside of an in-person meeting. Wishing you the best of luck with this situation!

Great answer !

• Like 1

Been receiving many texts, from the same person, or person(s), and wondering, when is enough enough?

Whenever you've had enough. It doesn't matter if that's after two or twenty or two thousand... once you're fed up with it, stop!

I have had to put the "bitch" face on a lot recently as well. I am not available to new clients at the moment. Some men are just not happy about that. They bug and bug and bug.

I tell them I may not be available to new clients for a month or two. Maybe more. So of course a week later "are you ready yet?" LOL

Eventually you just have to say "I am sorry but I don't think this will work for me. I wish you all the best in finding your perfect match".

Done. If they message back, block and done.

But as others have said, it is enough when YOU feel it is enough. And professional "bitch" face is always still acceptable.

GL to you sweetie.

When it feels like it is too much, it is too much. It reminds me of a gentleman that started contacting me last week, he was a self proclaimed 'newbie' in the hobbying field but he kept texting and texting - I finally asked him in a polite but firm way if he had any intention of booking. His answer "yeah in a few weeks when I get paid, I just switched jobs but idk when exactly I will book but can we chat for a bit? go see a movie? go for a coffee!?"

uhhhh say what??

>_>

<_<