Vegas Highroller / PVC

Guest Ham*****19

Been with her had a great time very open minded and knows how to set the mood...

Guest Ham*****19

Expected more of a thread for the best in adult entertainment

Guest Ham*****19

My apologies for the lack of information in my review. I'm not quite sure what exactly I am allowed to post on here vs pm.

I have been seeing her since beginning of January , comes over biweekly, very open minded and willing to do anything to please like literally anything... Her rates are a lil higher to most of sp, but there is no clock watching most of my sessions go longer than agreed, lately the rates went down a bit too. I believe she does offer in and out, she always comes over,I never really asked about incall. She shows up at the time agreed I remember the first appointment she might have been late. She doesn't waste much time a quick introduction, donation and she gets down to business talking naughty/dirty and sure knows what to do or say in order to excite.

Hope this helps better than my last msg which I apologies again. If there is anything else or other details I might have forgotten I will be more than happy to share my experiences.