How to deal with an agency?

Fellow members,

I am new to hobbying and I am contemplating trying an SP that works for an agency - Mirage Entertainment.

- Has anybody had experience dealing with Mirage?

- What is the best way to find out the services that the particular SP offers. If its not mentioned on the webiste? Am I going to be talking to a booking agent or the sp directly?

- Any advice that someone would like to share?

Thanks

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

Mirage is easy to deal with. You'll never talk to the SP herself. You'll make the appointment with a booking agent who works for Mirage, who will be able to answer some questions at a high level. For specifics they will ask you to speak directly with the SP when you meet her in person. Of course you can always check the recos on this board and reviews on other boards for further information.

I have no info on agencies in your area but can give you advice when calling one.

When you call an agency you'll most likely always deal with an agent on the phone, part of the reason girls work for agencies is so they don't have that responsibility. They also tend to have drivers which should also be discrete.

when you call don't ask what's included, this is a red flag to most agents. As what's included and legal is for you to pay for their companions time. Not very informative, but that's where things stand. But be assured that reputable agencies will only send out courteous and accommodating companions. When you call just introduce yourself politely for EX: "I'm Mr.b looking for some company. I'm staying at hotel 5 star, who would be available to join me here". Also, research your chosen agency, many are reco'ed here as are their companions. I hope this helped, stay safe and have fun:)

• Like 3

I have booked several times with Mirage.

I have always found them pleasant and professional. Never an issue.

Their usual Ottawa location discreet and very well kept. The SP's that work through that agency have always been wonderful, including Brandi that I saw last week, or Kailey a couple of weeks earlier.

I would recommend them.

Cheers

I have no info on agencies in your area but can give you advice when calling one.

When you call an agency you'll most likely always deal with an agent on the phone, part of the reason girls work for agencies is so they don't have that responsibility. They also tend to have drivers which should also be discrete.

when you call don't ask what's included, this is a red flag to most agents. As what's included and legal is for you to pay for their companions time. Not very informative, but that's where things stand. But be assured that reputable agencies will only send out courteous and accommodating companions. When you call just introduce yourself politely for EX: "I'm Mr.b looking for some company. I'm staying at hotel 5 star, who would be available to join me here". Also, research your chosen agency, many are reco'ed here as are their companions. I hope this helped, stay safe and have fun:)

Very great advice