Seeking Sexy Santa baby

On one of the evenings either Dec 22 or Dec 23 I hope to enjoy the companionship of a lovely sexy Santa baby. Typically I always ask a lady to dress in whatever cloths she is comfortable in but having seen a few sexy pic's of ladies in various Christmas attire I am thinking Honey Man needs to see a sexy Santa baby. And I hope your on Santa's naughty list. :)

Any suggestions on who to see would be most appreciated. Any ladies on here with a sexy Santa baby suit interested in meeting honey man for some fun companionship please express your interest. You wear your sexy Santa baby suit and I will bring the honey and we can have some shared companionship :) I am open to consider all body styles, all races and all ages. I would visit you and would even go to a spa for the right lady. The only sticking point is you have to wear your sexy Santa baby suit.

If I do not choose to see you please do not be offended this post is on the one hand serious and on the other hand intended to be fun.

I think you have seen my pics of me in and my santa outfit.:icon_smile:

on another post. here are my Santa outfit pics.https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=10041

here is movie star Santa outfit pic for now picture.php?albumid=10041&pictureid=67148

• Like 1

I was just going to suggest the beautiful Raven Rain. She is not only sexy, but sweet as well.

• Like 2