Boobs touching ritual -- needs reincarnation

I mentioned it in another thread but I guess due to the importance of this ritual in new legal paradigm this deserves it's own thread.

Some fifteen years ago Toronto police was doing sting operations against SPs and hobbyists. I happened to be living in Toronto at that time and the SPs there used to have a ritual that convinces both parties that none of them is an LE. At that time it was a normal practice that before transaction of money girl used to ask clients to touch her boobs to make sure both parties are not cops. Neither a female cop would want her boobs to be touched and nor a male cop is allowed to sexually touch on duty. The transaction of money is crime if you find out that other party is a cop without handing over money then you are still safe. I think may be this system of verification needs to be reincarnated again. Remind your provider about that practice before leaving your car and then if you enter the room and the girl asks you to pay money before asking to touch her boobs just leave the room. This way you didn't commit "paying for sex" crime. I personally will demand that with every new provider I see and I would communicate with her in advance and ask whether she is ok with this BTR (boob touching ritual) or not. If she says no I will move on to next provider. Lots of SPs don't demand money until after the session so this is very little thing to demand and SPs should not have any objection for this. After all they want business and if this brings more business why not. I toss the term BTR friendly, if a provider puts it in her ads no need to confirm even before going, will save texting time. What do you guys say?

I agree with Angela if you have communicated with a lady about sex and arranged for a boob touch to ensure not a setup you are already in trouble as communication for purchase of sex is now against the law.

Stick to the basics pay a lady for her time only.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

while I agree with all the responses to vs_81's initial post to this thread I just want to add some perspective:

He has been a member since 2009, has received only one 'thanks' for a post and has issued no thanks. He has only made 59 posts.

I suggest that his initial post is not very thoughtful nor thoroughly thought out.

Let's hope he can provide some higher caliber posts.... but I'm imagining he's feeling a little beat up by now (as he should be) but also hoping he'll continue to be part of the community!

Show you my boobs first? Really?

Is this real life?

Why don't we, instead, ask you guys to drop your pants and lemme see whatchu workin with first!

Just to make sure you're not LE.... *eye roll*

psssh.

And for the record, I believe most SPs won't give you any time until AFTER you pay...

WTF just happened in this thread?!?

• Like 3

Show you my boobs first? Really?

Is this real life?

Why don't we, instead, ask you guys to drop your pants and lemme see whatchu workin with first!

Just to make sure you're not LE.... *eye roll*

psssh.

And for the record, I believe most SPs won't give you any time until AFTER you pay...

WTF just happened in this thread?!?

Problem is, probably be more takers on a guy's side who would be willing to drop their pants LOL

I get the strange feeling that this is more wanting a chance to touch a woman's breasts without compensating her (I read some of the OP's previous posts)

As has been said though, well till the advent of this godforsaken law, prostitution was perfectly legal, so no need to worry about LE

RG