Who do you trust?

Guest jake_cdn

Over the past few months there have significant changes to sites ( Lyla, Terb, EC ) the lack of posts on these sites and the rise of Leolist have made it difficult to rely on user's opinions and recommendations.

I used to take solace in knowing that Lyla/Cerb could always be counted on through the support that the user community provided.

Does anyone feel the same way and if so is there a resolution?

... and the rise of Leolist

I hadn't heard of "leolist" so I set about to find out what it was and after accessing a page or two my Malware Bytes Premium blocked it and alerted that is was attempting to install malware.

I find it rather sickening that you can be infected with malware simply by visiting a web site with a windozzze PC but alas that is the case.

• Like 4

Guest jake_cdn
there is a solution/resolution: use lyla.

I do use Lyla but my point was to find out if there was another resource being used for recommendations by trusted contributors.

I agree a repeal of the bill would solve a number of problems but I have found that over the last year or two many of the "trusted" and long-time users have either quit or stopped contributing.

Lyla/Cerb has always been the go-to place and though the trusted user pool has diminished it is still the gold standard.