What Specials Do You Like to See? - Question for Guys

From your list, probably the duos special would be enticing. The other one I was thinking of, was an introductory rate on the kink offering (similar to what Felina has right now), for those of us who want to test those waters out.

• Like 1

Great thread Smirk! Winnipeggers are all about getting a deal. Everyone has there own way of justifying how much they will pay for a product or service. Vipotg had a summer special in Aug, 20 off the normal rate. To me that was a GREAT deal. For it to be worth your while....what you lose by discounting, you hope to make up by volume. You should get great feed back.

Duo discount would be AWESOME. Also discounting any normal rate should bring in more customers.

You know, I was wondering about the lower rate, but it doesn't match my experience. My evenings at my regular rate are fairly steady. My "Early Bird" special where my rate is reduced ($180) has lost its appeal. Guess I'm the only morning person on the board ... lol

• Like 1

Personally I'm leery of the "specials". Makes me wonder if there's something up or if the provider would be giving it their all.

I prefer to pay their standard rate, treat them with respect, and be treated with respect.

• Like 4

Dinner and Dessert/4 hour sessions/ 2hours social time and 2hours private time.

If there is a connection between the two of you this is a really nice date. I found the more time we spent together the more time I wanted to spend together. Now it's turned into overnights with breakfast and dessert.

Back in the days of Kerry and Amanda, they held a lottery for the Christmas Cheer Board. I believe it was $20 or $40 for a ticket. All proceeds went to the board. The winner received a free one hour duo. I'd like to see two local SPs bring this back.

• Like 6

I really like the idea of added social time. I find that sessions seem so rushed and right down to business. I'd really like the opportunity to maybe have a drink and get to know someone a bit before. Plus I think that always help to get repeat business.

Cheers

• Like 2

This is a business and as such I would imagine that ladies are constantly looking at how they will market the services they are offering and for some this marketing will include "Specials" this could be reduced rates for specific time periods or reductions for LYLA Member or any other idea the lady may come up with... it's marketing like every business.

Now when it comes to Christmas it never crossed my mind that ladies I see should be offering me a Special for Christmas. I guess if business for sale lady is reduced during the Christmas new years period I could understand her trying different marketing tactics but really that's up to her I don't have any expectation.

Just my Opinion

Guest st*****ens**ors

This would get my attention. Time to chat, enjoy a glass of wine and get to know each other a little better would be a gift.

I am really impressed that someone had a raffle idea, even more impressed that punters went along with the idea. That shows how much trust there was between the SPs involved and the punters. I'm curious as to how the money was collected and tickets distributed and so on, this not exactly being an office situation. It's hard for me to imagine that in the current legal climate, which I hope will warm up once the new Government have had a chance to review and throw out some of the Conservatives' nastier laws.

Additional Comments:

As for what would grab my attention... yes, I think a duo special would be most enticing for me. I missed a chance years ago when someone was, ahem, showing another the ropes. Down in Guadalajara, there's a place with amazingly affordable duos with some very lovely ladies (sighs, gazes off into the middle distance)...

Edited by Zarhan Fastfire
missed 'g'

I like the idea of the added social time. Maybe a good 30mins before the session actually starts to either get rid of the nerves and build up the anticipation. Mind you this will only seem to be of benefit if the conversation is good otherwise it could detract from the experience.

Having said that, a duo's discount would be well received. Or half price on your birthday - my birthday was a Monday so half price every Monday would be awesome!