Sign in to follow this  

Domina Felina

I know there have been many reviews and comments about the Sexy Felina but this is one I thought I should share.
I have been curious about the Domination side and seen Domina Felinaâ??s add and Web page so I thought who better to contact to give it a try. I have seen Felina before for GFE and Massage service and always have been impressed.
I made arrangements and arrived for the evening and she met me at the door with an amazing black outfit, Latex top that showed of her curves and a little Black skirtâ?¦yes she dressed the part..she always has that â??Wow factorâ?! She made it clear that I was leaving all control at the door and I was to listen and obey Her and she would have full control.
She starts by having a short consultation to find out what your likes and dislikes and interest are in the world of Domination. She is very professional and takes this serous and was amazingly good at this role I was pleasantly surprised.
She started by making me strip and inspected me to see if I was worthy of her service. [FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings]J[/FONT][/FONT] I am glad I passed inspection. Once into the session she made it clear that there would be punishment for not listening and let me tell you she meant it lol. The session was amazing and intense and you never knew what was Cumming next â?¦ I knew it was not me as I had strict orders about that [FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings][/FONT][/FONT]. She took me to places did not know existed lol. I am not going to go into details other than it was amazing and she will accommodate from Mild to Wild. She defiantly has the touch as A Very Dominate Woman. So boys be prepared to give up control and enjoy the experience.
This was a very Sensual Dominate Experience one that I will never forget it was awesome. So if you have never tried this side or if you have,give Domina Felina a call. She has an extensive list of Fetishes and Specialties and is well equipped to perform them. Guys she is the Real Deal not a wannabe.
She is true Gem and a SP who continues to â??reinventâ? her services and keeps it interesting.
[URL]http://www.sweetcaramelo.com/domina-felina.html[/URL]