Riley BP

I was also interested... Until I searched the number and got multiple hits with other girls using that number... For me thats always a red flag... Doesn't mean it's not her who's currently using it but I've had bad experiences before when seeing a provider who was using the same number as other girls.... Just my opinion.

Guest *ha***op
I was also interested... Until I searched the number and got multiple hits with other girls using that number

It is only because she is from the agency/"unagency" Cupid's.

Yeah I meant to write maybe she is from an agency anyhow I stay away from any agency/unagency personal preference due to bad experiences. Thanks for pointing it out.

Well the 1st Riley mentioned is 22 yrs and on latest ad calls herself Nicole. Never really seen her before. The other Riley is a latina ���� and advertises very often. Would like feedback on this Riley, latina ����.

Well the 1st Riley mentioned is 22 yrs and on latest ad calls herself Nicole. Never really seen her before. The other Riley is a latina ���� and advertises very often. Would like feedback on this Riley, latina ����.

same here..want feedback on Riley the latina. Have messaged her several times and she seems nice but they all do when trying to score a new client :)

Multiple girls on the same number is an automatic NO for me also --> whatever the reason may be.

• Like 1