Missed opportunity with mystique, but that's OK.

Hey all, I just wanted to share my interactions with mystique over the last few days. I contacted via text early in the afternoon on Friday about having an hour of cosplay fun, we eventually decided on Harley Quinn a character from Batman. We exchanged about a dozen texts over the day about other requests, she just wanted to make sure that we were on the same page. During our texts I was unable to nail down an exact time I would be free in the evening and wanted to make sure she had atleast three hours notice. Unfortunately i had a business billing issue that evening with a client and I was unable to give the notice I wanted and it put me a really bad mood. So I ask to move the appointment tomorrow evening instead and she was totally fine with it, this decision was made at dinner time on Friday.

Saturday morning comes around and I text about nine about a 7:30 pm appointment we exchange a couple of texts over the morning just basic small talk. At 2 o'clock she texted me saying that she had to cancel she had a very reasonable excuse (life just got in the way). We spoke on the phone and we are going to try for later in the week.

Her handling of the interactions were very accommodating and professional, she gave 5 hours notice to find a plan B if I wanted, we texted more then one probably should've, and she offered to make it worth my wild for canceling which was totally unnecessary. Based on our interactions I decided to go for a three hour appointment which I will give atleast 24 hours notice. So in the end more money will be made and more fun will be had be all. Even though we didn't end up getting together it was a very refreshing experience.

It did leave me wondering in this day of age when comic book movies our the big blockbusters why aren't more laddies offering cosplay?

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2