The ladies at Mirage are fantastic. They are what you see in the pics. Easy to book with.

• Like 3

Despite his low post counts, 3hrguy was right on this one. Mirage is a legit and reputable agency and their ladies are as in the pictures - no B&S.

• Like 1

Wow, Chloe, such a classy response. I really enjoy seeing the ladies trying to support one another like this. Excellent! Thanks!

• Like 3

I too have had a very pleasant experience with Mirage. Taylor is excellent to work with and is extremely responsive and I felt went out of her way to accommodate my (at times) difficult schedule. I've only seen 2 girls from Mirage so far and hope to slowly work my way through their offerings!

Thank you kindly.

Naturally I prefer gentlemen see Indy ladies, myself included ;).

However, I really feel the safety of clients and Sp's should come first, and Mirage is a good place for clients to go without having... some of the unfortunate experiences often read about on the other board.

Many gems from agencies go on to be independent too.

There are also many gems on this board, client wise, which is why this is my preferred venue of choice. I'd rather have gentlemen be sent to ladies and agency girls are no different than Indies in that need.

Best wishes,

-Chloe Summers.

• Like 2

Hi,

I don't know these girls, they're all gorgeous, but does anyone have info to share? Might try to meet one of them this week.

http://www.mirage-entertainment.cc/ottawa-schedule.html

Megan, Sabrina, Scarlett and Violet.

Thanks!

I've seen Violet and Scarlett from your list above. Both very good, but Scarlett's my all-time favourite. I left a longer review on the other board with the four times I've seen her!

Many thanks Chloe for these informed responses. Are there any notable advantages or disadvantages for the hobbyist in choosing between an agency or independent SP?

Posted via Mobile Device

I am a newbie and have only good things to say about Violet,Kelly,Lily and the Mirage organization. It has been an amazing experience.I look forward to spending time with all the ladies at Mirage.