Over the past 10 years I've seen her several times,a real pro and always a great time. I'm actually overdue for a visit.

So when you guys saw her was the incall at a house? Cuz im getting the impression that it is. Which is a little weird. But if thats what people have done with her and everything was safe and smooth than i got no problems just asking for caution. So can anyone confirm?

At one time Jessica was working out of a home between Dunkirk and St. Mary's. I had the impression that it was her home. I could be wrong on the latter. Regardless at that time it felt safe but I get where you are coming from.

Unless things have changed in the last few months, Jessica works out of a strange building in Elmwood that she shares with couggggar, aka Nikki, who advertises as having the biggest boobs around and the best mouth skills.

I have to put my 2 cents in here she has been around for ages. she has always been a very reliable provider. You get what you see. She isn't 18 anymore but no need to worry when seeing her I have always felt safe and satisfied with her. 222, EB, you name them she has worked there. last time I had the pleasure she was surprisingly tight which she must work on.

I had the pleasure of seeing Jessica once at her place off St Marys. She was just moving in (or out I can't remember). Someone was just leaving when I got there which weirded me out a bit but she said it was someone who came by unannounced and didn't get in (no pun intended). Once I got that out of my head things went well. Enjoyed her personality and her body.