Candyland

Guest g***d

How trustworthy is the candyland service agency? thoughts? experiences please!

thank you

Saw VIP Amy's ad they posted up recently.

My thoughts were thinking, could she be asian version of Dina@Mirage (same body type). I know I'm being way too imaginative. LOL

Anyway, I did an image search. I did the one with the red undergarments.

PM me if you want the link to the pic I found. (if I still have it, I'll reply you)

No negative comments so I advise you to do an image search yourself and draw your own conclusion fellas!

I have yet to find the "tons of good review" stated in ad and I've been trying most major boards.

Happy hobbying!

I am still on my never ending search for an open minded non restrictive Asian experience. Seeing as how Japan is an island I figure it must be possible to find an island friendly Asian lol

Guest D***el B***e
I am still on my never ending search for an open minded non restrictive Asian experience. Seeing as how Japan is an island I figure it must be possible to find an island friendly Asian lol

Oh my, I think this is a tall order. I was a regular with an Asian girl for over three and a half years, I mean very regular, and although I always had a great time and knew her extremely well toward the end, it seem once they emigrate to our country they never visit their homeland island.

Oh my, I think this is a tall order. I was a regular with an Asian girl for over three and a half years, I mean very regular, and although I always had a great time and knew her extremely well toward the end, it seem once they emigrate to our country they never visit their homeland island.

my buddies in BC and in the Toronto area say the ladies there have not lost touch with their island culture lol

I shall keep looking and perhaps get lucky with some independent lady making here way back to her home island lol