squirting

Guest *l**e

if you go in search, there are several threads about this where many ladies replied directly.

check it out.

Guest *l**e

not sure if that last post is a great idea...she may read it, and it isn't very flattering.

regardless, she is a super hard body...you'll be happy!!

Yeah my apologies I meant to say spinner didn't word that right, meant no offence and think she is beautiful in her pictures. Just really haven't been with a good squirter and can't decide to go with that special talent or the spinner gre3k freak Rosie Meeow. Any advice?

Never meant any offences meant to say I prefer spinner types my apologies, I think Chantal is beautiful in her pics and would love to meet her not sure when though. Since this thread is about squirting does anyone have any other suggestions? I have tried the search function but find it confusing.

I remember back before the new law came into effect, the lovely Nicolette Vaughn would inform us via her ads that she was one of them. Highly recommend as well because she is a true beauty in her own right!:)