Colombian lady from Orleans

Hello, she looks quite beautiful. Has anyone been to her and do you know if she provides extras?

She's based out of Orleans, (that's all I'll say)

I can link the advert if necessary. Please let me know and always,

Cheers

Additional Comments:

Here is the ad. Looking for help on this one guys. Would love if she was open to extras.

Please let me know guys.

Cheers

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/ottawa/the-best-relaxation-massage/1086233414?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Additional Comments:

If anyone can recommend her. Please let me know. :(

Hope someone can

Cheers

Hi all

I've seen the lovely young lady -Colombian -in Orleans (also the older but equally lovely Colombian lady near Cyrville) -I may have posted about before - both very good massages -esp Sandra on Cyrvillee -but NO -NO extras at all...it came up in casual convo, when talking about the biz out there, and both emphatically do not do extras...but both very nice, great to look at, and give a great massage and good rates. Cheers

Additional Comments:

Hi all

I've seen the lovely young lady -Colombian -in Orleans (also the older but equally lovely Colombian lady near Cyrville) -I may have posted about before - both very good massages -esp Sandra on Cyrvillee -but NO -NO extras at all...it came up in casual convo, when talking about the biz out there, and both emphatically do not do extras...but both very nice, great to look at, and give a great massage and good rates. Cheers

great massages, minimal draping, but no extras. both ladies really pretty too.

Guest **one*****b

had a great massage with Sandra and left happy and relieved :)

I was hoping to hook with sandra near cyrville but cant find the ad. Would someone please pm me her contact info. Thanks

Guest **one*****b

Have been PM'd with a few odd questions re Sandra - any chance some of you are LE?

Guest g***y

probably just one of the legions of curious and discreet......

for clarity....I pm'd you for her contact info. I have gone to see her before, but I don't keep any info on my phone or anything. I looked for her ad yesterday, but couldn't find her.

if you ask around, you'll be assured I'm not LE.

I'm afraid i don't have it handy either -sorry -but she does advertise on kijiji, as she's legit -but not often, it seems.

How possible is it to have a link for the add !! Went through kijji but no luck, maybe PM , thanks ;)

Guest ****y1**2

So what is the verdict - are there extras or not? There isn't a lot going on in Orleans so if there is something here then let's get the straight goods.

OK...re the last link sent....this is for the one near the mall, who - unless things chaged -does NOT offer anything extra.....the ongoing debate (?) was in regards to sandra, the other 9and a bit older) columbian rmt that also has ads on kijiji, who's on Cyrville (near Value Village)...as far as I know, the young lady on most reecnt link (sorry, 'can't remember her name) is "just' massage..albeit a good one. cheers

OK...re the last link sent....this is for the one near the mall, who - unless things chaged -does NOT offer anything extra.....the ongoing debate (?) was in regards to sandra, the other 9and a bit older) columbian rmt that also has ads on kijiji, who's on Cyrville (near Value Village)...as far as I know, the young lady on most reecnt link (sorry, 'can't remember her name) is "just' massage..albeit a good one. cheers

Yes true. Will keep eyes peeled for the other. Curious myself. I have one that I want to run by a few of you soon when I see the link. Stay tuned :)

• Like 1

Sandra, the columbian rmt who's on Cyrville (near Value Village) does not offer happy endings unfortunately :(

But will let you be fully undraped.

Fully undraped is pretty good even if she doesn't offer the happy ending. I know that would be pretty exciting for me down there and I'm pretty sure something would definitely pop up to get some attention. Wonder how she would handle that?

I've seen Sandra (near cyrville) many times...she gives a great massage and does allow you to be undraped. I get excited every time and she just keeps massaging. She even bumps it and massages close (lower abs, etc) so clearly erections don't bother her in any way.

The Columbian lady in orleans insists on draping and gives no finish options at all.

Fully undraped is pretty good even if she doesn't offer the happy ending. I know that would be pretty exciting for me down there and I'm pretty sure something would definitely pop up to get some attention. Wonder how she would handle that?

I've seen Sandra (near cyrville) many times...she gives a great massage and does allow you to be undraped. I get excited every time and she just keeps massaging. She even bumps it and massages close (lower abs, etc) so clearly erections don't bother her in any way.

The Columbian lady in orleans insists on draping and gives no finish options at all.

Men educate yourselves! RMTs are NOT to be discussed in such disrespectful manner! What comes as a joke thrill and challenge to you is actually at her expense! It is plain sexual harassement and intent of assault (if you purposely nourish lascive thoughts to get your dong to "pop").

READ:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=240799&highlight=cyclo

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=142492&highlight=cyclo

Edited by OceanMassage
Remove language
  • Like 6

Sorry OceanMassage! Message received.

Men educate yourselves! RMTs are NOT to be discussed in such disrespectful manner! What comes as a joke thrill and challenge to you is actually at her expense! It is plain sexual harassement and intent of assault (if you purposely nourish lascive thoughts to get your dong to "pop").

READ:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=240799&highlight=cyclo

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=142492&highlight=cyclo

• Like 2

It's also important to understand that if a RMT is found to be offering happy endings it's the end of her professional license and legitimate business association. The cost to her would be her career which she has invested in years of training costing thousands of dollars. Not a very smart move to offer it and certainly not at all intelligent for her clients to discuss it on a public forum where her contact information is public. Being a sex worker is a choice and if she has made the choice to be an RMT, she doesn't want to offer happy endings. A little intelligence would go a long way here...

smiles, cat

• Like 3