Carley Chase (AKA Carley23) in Ottawa

Wow.

Looks like they sent one of their finest fillies to Ottawa, namely Carley Chase.

I know there has been some great ladies from the East Coast. I would just like to add Carley's name to that list.

Standing 5' 9" tall and weighing approximately 135 lbs, Carley at 23 is quite the treasure. She is a sweet young girl originally from PEI. I thoroughly enjoyed my appointment with her and would not hesitate to recommend her. She is a safe GFE (no BBBJ) but I enjoyed all positions with her. Thanks Carley for the wonderful appointment.

She has also been reviewed from our friends on the East coast so I had a good idea what to expect. Refer to http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26530

Looks like she will be extending her stay in Ottawa till next week (off this weekend) and most likely will be staying in downtown Ottawa next week for those of you that do not like to cross the "border".

Please treat her right and again YMMV.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Franc,

You are an amazing man!!!

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this lovely reccomendation for me! I do hope I get the pleasure of meeting you again!

Have a great weekend, talk to you soon! xoxoxoxo :wink:

Thanks for the nice recommendation franc. Brief and to the point. From the sound of it Carley is an East coast treasure. You are a lucky man to have had the pleasure franc.

Thanks S-A.

I must really extend my thanks to our cerb friends on the East Coast for they are the ones that brought my attention to this lovely lady. :)

and of course :bowdown:to you Carley.

I just saw Carley today and I have to agree with franc on all his points. She is a very attractive girl who definitely wants to make sure you have a good time. So treat her right.

To add some further points to franc's posts. She has incrediably soft skin and lovely brown eyes. She is very responsive to daty so I would highly recommend experiencing that pleasure with her. I assume that she gets easily aroused as I doubt a 40 year old guy with a beer belly turns gets her wet LOL

I definitely would repeat, especially for a longer 1.5 or 2 hour session.

I would also like to add that Carley mentioned that she has very few cancellations or no-shows, if any, nice to see that the Ottawa tradition of making appointments and then blowing them off has, at least for Carley, been avoided this time around.

Phil,

I had lots of fun with you to!

Thank you for the reccomendation!

Hope you have a great weekend, try to stay out of trouble! xoxox

I'm glad you had a good time, Carley. Sorry to have missed you.

I'm also glad that you didn't have a lot of cancellations. There have been cases in the past where sp's were disappointed with the lads in O'town.

Next time, for sure, I'll see you.

The only thing I want to say is...

SUPER HOT, SUPER SEXY, SUPER CUTE, And MOST DEFINITELY One of My Best Encounter Ever!!! (including personal and SPs). What was intended to be a two hour visit became a three hour appointment and ended with a four hour stay.

Already planning on seeing her again before she leaves Ottawa. I might even fly out just to see her if she isn't in town lol. She is just that great!!!

Thanks Carley.

I had the pleasure of spending a day with Carley during her trip to Ottawa this week, and it was one of my best experiences ever. I say this without exaggeration. She is a beauty inside and out, sweet, considerate, sexy, gorgeous.

And she has a huge sexual capacity. She never stops, and is completely involved in what's she's doing, and obviously enjoys it.

I love her body, exploring and tasting it. I love how she reacts, passionately and intensely. I love that I can keep going and going doing oral on her, and how she responds. I love watching her sexy body riding me. I love talking intimately with her, and holding her. I didn't want to let go.

The only bad thing about the day was that it had to end. ;) I would happily have stayed....

But I'll be back. As soon as I can.

Thank you, Carley. An experience to be cherished, and never to be forgotten.

• Like 1

I have to say as a first timer that Carley was simply amazing.

She put me at ease both leading up to our date and during the date. She said all the right things at the right times and made it a very special time to remember.

I can't say enough good things about Carley, my only regret in our meeting up is that I could was only able to spend 1 hour with her. I would've gladly spent the entire evening with her.

This was definitely the definition of a perfect date!

• Like 1

Well it is rare that this Western guy would ever have the chance to meet up with some East Coast ladies. But Carley Chase has been one that I have hoped to see for some time. The distance between us made it highly unlikely. However, Carley and I have been CERB friends for some time and we've had a great and flirtatous banter going for some time.

Then OMG, we both ended up in Ottawa recently. I didn't hesitate. As our day got closer the chatter between us raised to a new level. The day before it was time to confirm final details. As it turned out we had been in the same hotel. So I hosted and Carley arrived right on time.

She is the perfect and pretty girl next door. Her beautiful pictures are exactly the girl you'll get but, what you miss is her exciting personality. When Carley enters the room it just lights up. She has so much positive energy I could just feel it.

Conversation came easy but it didn't take long for us to be touching each other and slowly begin kissing. Carley is a great kisser. As we moved to the bedroom I think I found myself staring at her undress before me. She has a beautiful body. Our time together was filled with relaxation of each combined with heightened stages of arousal. Carley is a very sensual woman who I would pamper anyday. Great personality, dynamite looks, killer body, and great lover! Oh Yeh we're better friends now!

XOXO

Cub

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

Is this the Carley who sometimes drops into Ottawa and is available through PK ?

Is this the Carley who sometimes drops into Ottawa and is available through PK ?

No, Carley was an independent, and has now retired. I miss her. She was amazing!! Total beauty and sex goddess.

First experience with a service provider of this calibre. Only got to see Carly once but I have never forgotten that heavenly experience!! Would love to see her again if she ever visits!!

• Like 1

"Reunited!" That's how Carley described our latest encounter, after far too long. Passionate, exciting, and so satisfying, is how I would describe it. Carley is amazing; she is non-stop energy and intense connection.

I was thinking that if an angel had a body, it would be like Carley's. Sweet, sexy Carley. So good to see her again!

• Like 2

And again, I had the intense pleasure of some time in the company of the lovely and sweet Carley on her last trip.

Attitude: outstanding. Totally into it and non-stop fun.

Aptitude: she has amazing talents, and everything she does feels sooo good.

Appearance: hot, sexy, beautiful.

A real joy to spend time with. Repeat whenever possible.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.