never thought this day would come

I have been actively hobbying for a few years. Mostly my 2 regulars and every once in a while one of the great ladies here on cerb. Well it seems both of my regulars have just dropped off the face of the earth and i believe with the new bills coming into play it might be time to pack it in. ITs been a heck of a ride and thanks to this site for all the information that was shared and the wonderful ladies i have met. I will hopefully be back once i get over these events But till then have fun everyone

• Like 1

Hope to see you here again, but keep in mind that there are many fine ladies here on Lyla for you. I'm sure you can find another sexy lady from here to satisfy you.

• Like 1

We all know when the time is right for change, if this is your time, I wish you all the best. If you decide to come back I'm sure many will be delighted to share your time and to welcome you back with open arms. Happy journeys.

All the best, in what ever adventures await you.

Fear not, the story Bill C-36 is far from over. Things are brewing. It will take some time (a number of years), but it will go the way of prohibition.

PatrickGC

• Like 1