Your last post for your advertisement,

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46790

In no place do you mention a rate for just a BJ so you should tell those guys NO and read my AD.

What ever you do don't ever be pushed/pressured into something that you do not offer in your ad, some idiots try and take advantage of situations and have no consideration for time and services offered by a lady.

• Like 4

Guest S***dst***

I know I've read many thread on this in the past few months (and I'm in a hurry to search for them, sorry)

These people don't understand. Yes some ladies do offer what is an "a la carte" menu which is essentially what you've described..this is X + this Y + that Z = $A

Which is fine and how ever you wish to do business/market yourself is not up for debate nor is it any less respectable than anyone else.

Some people even have "Specials" like a 15min rate which does not include more than an oral "examination"

There are many various ways people market themselves, including the common "my time is this much, and our activities are irrelevant, as you are paying for my time."

Some people just don't get it. Politely inform them that they are asking the wrong lady for the wrong service; you are compensated for your time not your services. If they can't respect that, they probably aren't worth seeing anyways.

My understanding is that when you ask either an MP or SP what is offered on the menu, it should be understood by all that you can choose to partake in any of the agreed upon services within the time that you are paying for, so if you just want to have a BJ and shoot your load , then see you have enough time to try it again, well you are more then welcomed to that service again.

You pay for the time and services that are included during that time, which services you choose don't affect the cost, I believe it has always been this way.

• Like 4

No lady should ever have to negotiate her donation. Requesting it is nothing short of disrespecting the lady. The donation is, after all, for her time and her time is something she can't get back. If a lady chooses to offer time in certain amounts, like 15 minutes or so, then perhaps whatever service someone was looking for may be available then, but to harass a lady who offers an hour for a mere 15 minutes is insulting. If a lady doesn't offer that amount of time, another very likely does and would be willing to entertain that.

• Like 3

Rebecca,

Usually when clients ask for "only a bj" you'll probably notice that they are the ones who don't contribute to these forums. As mentioned in the previous posts, your rates are for your time, not for a specific act. Next time someone asks, just kindly forward a link to this discussion to him, and he'll get the answer...

MrGreek

• Like 4

I agree. Mod does take care of the one's that ask in a public thread but it's not very often these people do. They catch you in private chat and that can be reported as well.

Additional Comments:

Oh, I just got this MrGreek. What a good idea to send the thread to the person directly. I like your thinking. : )

• Like 2

i pay my accountant by the hour - i pay my lawyer by the hour -i pay my house cleaner by the hour- all professionals -why would your services be any different- except more enjoyable

I have always looked at it the same as Renegade and I apologize for repeating but I pay my lawyer and accountant very well...and by the hour..I don't ask my lawyer to charge different rates to do a will, or a house sale or a land purchase etc.. Those options are out there but in my opinion not the level of service and ongoing relationship I like. I end up paying him even more because I golf with him often and he takes more money off me cause he is better than me. lol

I realize the SP / Hobbyist relationship is looked upon in society a little different than the client / lawyer but it something that is necessary and has been for hundreds of years. I treat the relationship no different. Find who you want to see. Pay the price and meet. The first meeting perhaps seems like a bit of a business arrangement prior to meeting but as soon as you walk through the door and meet, there is always a great time and a much happier ending. After that it becomes much more relaxing, personable and a whole bunch of fun. The hobbying and the Cerb community has made my world a much happier place ! Right, wrong or indifferent. Oops. Rambled on there and probably off topic a tad bit.

Stick with your prices ladies. I would expect no less. You know what you are worth!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Many ladies price strictly by time. Many ladies base their prices on a combination of time plus a menu of specific services. Neither pricing method is necessarily better than the other. They're just different. (Since it's been mentioned, the same goes for other professionals, such as lawyers.) I myself happen to be partial to "all-inclusive" pricing.

We as clients are best off to research each lady's ads and website, so we have an idea of their pricing structure before we contact them. Having done that, honest inquiries about services and pricing are almost always welcome, including the question "could you confirm that it would be x dollars for that?", since website pricing is not always kept up to date - and also because misunderstandings and misassumptions do neither party any good.

No matter the pricing structure, an attempt to negotiate prices is rarely welcome. Clients who attempt to negotiate pricing should fully expect to be dismissed out-of-hand. In the unusual instance of such dickering being "successful" in reducing the price, the dick(erer) should also expect to receive a correspondingly reduced quality of service in return.

Rebecca, we have discussed this at length! The guys that are trying to nickle and dime you are not worth your time. You are way too sweet and sexy to sucumb to these guys.

As everyone else here has mentioned, What we pay is for your time. What happens between two consenting adults is up to them. Don't let these guys bring you down to their level. In the end it will always be you who looses.

Best of luck with this.

I thought the donation was for the lady's time, not what was picked off the menu so to speak

I found much more satisfaction with my encounters when I became less menu focused (took only 3 encounters to discover this) and instead enjoy the entirety of the lady's company. The initial meeting and conversation is just (at least for me) as important to the encounter as the sexual side of the encounter. (yes I was surprised to discover this)

Any guy who even wants to negotiate your rate don't see him. He has no respect for you and frankly, he would consider it an insult if in his job his salary was negotiated down. As much as this is an escape/fantasy/date etc for the guys, this is the ladies bread and butter, their livelihood, and they do it so well

My 2 cents

RG

• Like 1

Unfortunately although the OP has a valid point about time, there are too many providers who blur the line between time, and what is offered. e.g. an extra charge for greek, or some other speciality. There are also the providers who have short time appointments offering only BJ; there are providers who straddle the MA/SP boundary and charge more for an hour of FS than for an hour of massage and; some of the MA's who have an hourly rate, which increases with whether the attendant is fully dressed, topless or nude. And you can add on all sorts of other little charges and quirks. It can get confusing, particularly for a newbie.

It is not always cut and dried, and asking someone "Do you have a short time BJ rate?" should not get them vilified, unless it is explicitly stated somewhere, such as on a website. Even then, as was pointed out, some of the websites are not current, or give the impression they are not complete.

If the person however, after being told that is is not available, continued to try and wheel and deal, then by all means crucify the idiot. ;)

• Like 1

I have clients that do that to me all the time and I'm a mechanic. It is anoying, but in the end, the choice is yours to respect your limits and your rates as you see fit and if the customer is not happy he can go else where, otherwise you end up resenting your profession.

Can't win then all ;)

All good points but some sp's have an hourly rate and then charge extra for some services and no extra time is included in the upcharge just a service

you would deduct from that reasoning that the sp is valuing her time on services offered and not the length of time for the engagement

Of course this does not apply to all or even perhaps most sp's but icome across it regularily

Just throwing that out there

It's true, I know people who try to bargain in all kinds of circumstances and to extents that I find tasteless. Plus every industry has different "bands" of service, and these cads have just mistaken the women they're calling for lower-level operators who are just looking to make a quick and efficient buck.

I have a lot of respect and admiration for the women I've met over the years, and it grieves me to think of them subject to petty and demeaning bargaining like this. But mostly I think it just means the callers mistook the market they were engaging for a different and shabbier one, and it's best to be rid of them quickly. Then spend time on the gentlemen who know who they're calling, and how to conduct themselves.

When I am asked the question, how much for just a bj..I usually provide the link to my service page from my site..so they CAN READ what I have to offer.

Other times, when I am asked, can you do just a b.j for 80$, I send them a link to sp's ads who do provide this type of service ( as indicated in their ads) without any other type of reply, just the link. Once I do that, it usually ends all correspondence, which is fine with me, because IMO, those are usually the type of men I have no desire to spend time with :icon_razz:.

I thought the donation was for the lady's time, not what was picked off the menu so to speak

I found much more satisfaction with my encounters when I became less menu focused (took only 3 encounters to discover this) and instead enjoy the entirety of the lady's company. The initial meeting and conversation is just (at least for me) as important to the encounter as the sexual side of the encounter. (yes I was surprised to discover this)

Any guy who even wants to negotiate your rate don't see him. He has no respect for you and frankly, he would consider it an insult if in his job his salary was negotiated down. As much as this is an escape/fantasy/date etc for the guys, this is the ladies bread and butter, their livelihood, and they do it so well

My 2 cents

RG

I share the same views than RG.

For instance, when I chose my lawyer, I know what is is hourly rate. Then, for whatever reason, when I ask him something, whatever it is: an advice, a contract, an info or to go to court, he charges me for his time at his rate. And I know what are the boundaries of his expertise, but I choose him because I want him.

I have the same approach with a SP. First, I choose her because I want her specifically. Then I need the information on her rate and the bounderies or the extent of her services. But what I use within her "expertise" has nothing to do with the donation; time only matters. Like RG, I prefer to enjoy the entirety of my encounter without having the "à la carte" in mind.

In a way the fact that the donations are define by the time you have with a provider has a vertu of clarity: I spend an hour with you, I owe you this specific amount of money; I spent more, I owe you more. And that shoudl be obvious IMHO.

No ambiguity, Clear.Cristal clear.

Guest C*****tte

I agree with what has been mentioned above - opening with a request for negotiation is not the wisest move. We are not in a market in Marrakech. Negotiating is rarely sexy among strangers.

Moreover, the person who asks to pay less for the same amount of time because of an intial thought he wants only 1 sexual act clearly does not see things from the SPs perspective. Why would she spend the same time getting ready and the same time with a client only to make less money (this does not even include the overhead and expenses that do not change regardless of the sex acts)?

If someone were to say to me its only a bj... I would wonder what kind of bjs he has been receiving. ;-)

It's true, I know people who try to bargain in all kinds of circumstances and to extents that I find tasteless. Plus every industry has different "bands" of service, and these cads have just mistaken the women they're calling for lower-level operators who are just looking to make a quick and efficient buck.

I have a lot of respect and admiration for the women I've met over the years, and it grieves me to think of them subject to petty and demeaning bargaining like this. But mostly I think it just means the callers mistook the market they were engaging for a different and shabbier one, and it's best to be rid of them quickly. Then spend time on the gentlemen who know who they're calling, and how to conduct themselves.

Exactly. When "men" choose to treat women like objects in a flea market, they're portraying their true natures and choosing to disrespect the woman in question. And as has been mentioned previously, it isn't as though the ladies have to worry the people who converse on this forum so I have an idea for the fine women of CERB. Keep an air horn by the phone and the next time someone's dumb or crass enough to try and haggle for you? Well, I think you get the picture. Or put them on hold and subject them to Miley Cyrus music.

that is hillarious.....lol.....LMAO.....Good one about time someone make a joke about it all.

If you go to other areas to list such as bac**pa*e especially in Toronto, the girls list all sorts of rates, 15 min, 1/2 hr, car sex, BJ, full sex. The only thing these women don't have is "Good Sex". To me that is just Wham Bam, Thank You Maam! You can get that on any street corner. If you want good sex, passion & understanding see a good SP & don't piss her off by arguing about rates or trying to get a discount cause the sun ain't shining. Pay her or piss off!