Any info on Amber

Guest *i*********y

She doesn't offer a service that has 4 initials, starts with a B has a couple more B's, and ends with a J. :icon_lol:

She is not always on duty but she is totally worth the wait beautiful face amazing body and a butt that is unexplainable she one of those highly recommend locals I recommend you see her as she is by far one of the best regular's I have found she has her own place in St Boniface

Link provided isn't working. Who is this Amber a blonde with tattoos?

Additional Comments:

Link provided isn't working. Who is this Amber a blonde with tattoos?

I recently visited Amber for the first time and, naturally, I was a bit nervous and apprehensive because the past few ladies I've contacted proved to be bait and switch scams.

Upon meeting Amber, I felt very much at ease. First of all, she actually matches her photos! Our communication before meeting was very polite, professional, clear and concise so we both knew what was on the menu (and what wasn't).

I won't go into detail except to say that we both had a very delightful first meeting and I definitely will ask for another, and I highly recommend Amber!