Final Night - Come see me off!

Leaving the teasing and releasing world for a some well needed time off, book now for your final night before I book off - and take off!

When you see me ask me about my cerb/lyla special.

Gratify your senses... Arouse your inner King... Let us take a trip to cloud 9 as I enchant you, tease you, please you and bring your mind to ease. I love to feel my hands caressing and massaging your soft skin. Do not walk around with a stiff back, come over here and let me take care of that. You deserve to be pampered, explored and to be thrilled by my sensual skills, sexy attire and heavenly masseuse hands. I am the little treat you have been craving, and aching for. I know what you want.... that feeling of utter and undeniable satisfaction, allow me to bring you to a point of no return; that will have you reminiscing for days on end.

Satisfaction and pleasure are my only focuses when I am with you.

About Skylar

5'7

Hazel/Green Eyes

125 lbs

36B

Experienced in the Adult Industry

Duos & Couples

Some Fetishes

Love giving slippery body slides

Reverse Body Slides

Full Body Massage

Treat yourself to the royal treatment at my luxurious West End location. Showers for 2, a Jacuzzi Tub (Paradise), clean environment, massage jet shower column, rainfall shower head, high quality bath towels, professional massage tables, professional massage oil and massage gel

Shampoo & Body Wash are high quality products, 2 Large mirrors

seating in each room, separate sound system in each room, adjustable room lighting & black lights. Not only will you be in the presence of a sensual beauty, but your surroundings will also be beautiful and enjoyable.

View my Recommendations

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...aradise-Angels

More Pics & Reco's Here:

http://www.angelstouchmassage.ca/site/skylars-profile/

To book or inquire text me Here:

613-266-5602

To book through the receptionist call Here:

Paradise Spa: 613-820-8887