Best Sensual Massage 2014

I figured the 2013 thread was old news. My nomination for the 2014 year is Robynxoxo. It will be hard for her not to win the MA ... MVP .... In my books.

• Like 5

I can highly recommend Dannika from Vibe Spa. I've already seen her twice so far and plan on seeing her many more times. She is fun in the shower and on the table. And loves to kiss and hug. And she is very sexy and erotic :)

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Hmmmm...4 out of 8 for Robyn...guys, are you trying to tempt me out of retirement? Lol

I always thought her pics were smokin'.

Today was the first time in 2014 that I've seen JessicaMassage. It's been a while since I've seen her. I thought that in 2013 that she offers the best sensual Massage. After this visit, it more then confirm's to me that she is one of the best sensual GFE MA that I have seen so far. She get's more passionate with each visit. :)

This is only my opinion based on my experiences in Ottawa. There are many great MA's that offer sensual experiences of all kinds, they are all good and it depends on chemistry between you and them.

• Like 2

I love Leticia from ALO. I've always been a sucker for a lady with nice curves. She has them in all the right places! Will visit again for sure.

• Like 1

Sexy Melissa at CMJ.

I checked the CMJ website there is no Melissa, however there is the gorgeous Melodie ;)

I have had nothing but positive, sexy, HOT experiences at both facilities. The Ladies are given lessons on how to provide a full massage that is sensual, sexy but can still drain the tension from your back and shoulders. I have my personal fav's, based upon personal preferences.

I look for consistency, beauty and sensual experiences.

My opinion !

• Like 3

Just had another session with Kelly from CMJ.

She looks better then ever and the massage was very sensual.

Great time in shower. very nice body slides.

And nice hugss and cuddles.

She likes to talk naughty in her sexy little voice.

This was our best session yet :)

Edited by someguy
  • Like 1

Adding my vote for ALO's Jessie. Nice 5'1" frame, dirty blonde, perfect waist-hip ratio, man-mades that look good on her. And, yes, she's sexy sensual. And, on top of that, she's fun with a great sense of humour.

• Like 1

Gntlmn, u describe Jessie well but left out her hot legs. A little older maybe but a whole lot of experience comes with that. One of the best massages I ever had.

• Like 1

FAR too many beautiful ladies to mention....so my list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on..... Well you get the picture, so no sense of mentioning one,two three or four or 10.

I just reflect back to my recommendations, and look at other rec's. :)

Besides, how would that one MA lady feel if I left her name out :( ? And there are many ladies I have yet to see :)

• Like 5

Gntlmn, u describe Jessie well but left out her hot legs. A little older maybe but a whole lot of experience comes with that. One of the best massages I ever had.

Oh my, it's been a long time since I've seen Jessie; you've piqued my interest and brought back fond memories of a lovely lady.

I really like Karmen & Scarlette. Karmen or Mandy66 has been reviewed here a lot. Just do a search. She's now indy and offers massage in a nice condo. I use to see her at cmj, but its fun to visit her in this discreet location. Its like a sexy adventure. You have the whole place to yourself!! Plus her duo partner is stunningly attractive. Scarlette is dark haired and has many cool tattoos. Still dreaming about that ass!! These hot vixens are very affectionate with each other too ;)

• Like 3

Just saw Kellyxo from CMJ for the second time this year. She was better then ever. Best session to date. A very beautiful tan woman that seduces your mind then your body.

Very Sensual massage techniques. always a different experience, she keeps it interesting :)

• Like 1