I have a bit of a fetish for sexy women's used and dirty panties. I am wondering if there are any women on here would be willing to sell me theirs. The longer worn the better. Men who are willing to sell me their wife's or gf's panties are welcome too. Please pm me.

Of course there are . I read a pose from and ultra paranoid sort of person today fearing everything. Id you want to buy panties I don't think that makes you a " predator " or a molester. Just a person with a particular fetish .

LOL, Lol, get your panties without guilt without feeling shame from people that may judge you !

Have fun and enjoy !

Guest D***el B***e

I can sell you mine too, unfortunately there's a bit of a racing stripe inside them. Sorry, couldn't resist! lol lol

Haha. Now that's interesting. (No, not the photo of Boone's ass)

I wonder if the ladies on here would like to get a look at the guys before they meet them. Now that would be some serious screening. Has any guy posted pics of themselves?

Maybe some ladies will say 6'' and under and no six-pack abs - need not apply. :icon_wink:

Guest D***el B***e

I think we're highjacking the thread, but good point WealthyCowboy, please start up a thread on that subject and I'll reply.

Apologies to the OP for sidetracking your thread. I think you have a very legitimate request and we should let the interested ladies answer to that. Cheers!

Yes, I plead guilty to highjacking. Sorry OP.

Back to panties: What is you favorite colour? I am a fan of bright pink myself. Although I am amused by the idea of having a pair of panties as a souvenir or trophy, I am not really a panty sniffer (not that I'm judging anyone who does). I've had a hot girl take off her panties and stuff them in my mouth once, but I can't say it's something I would want to do on a regular basis.

To each their own. Enjoy the panties!

I have be fortunate on occasion to have been blessed with a few strippers panties (3) as a momento and another SPs panties aswell. Did I put them to good use, ya betcha!. One can also buy panties to be worn by your lady of your choice, to have as a token of the moments affection. Enjoy you panties pervs cause I know I do. :-) And thx to you wonderful ladies.

• Like 1

Did sell one of my used Gstring to one client that have asked for it after, of course, wearing it and quite honestly I see NOTHING wrong with that and can figure out the gentleman's fun out of it!!! I personally like P T M so can understand a gentleman's wish to smell and savour the odor of a lady that have worn a piece of underwear. Only can say just have your pleasure express itself here without no pb with correct wording and just have fun gentlemen and ladies!!

Barbara

xxoo

• Like 1