Asian Massage Services - PEI

It is my understanding that the Asian massage place across from DQ is of the happy ending type. Can anyone confirm? 

I can say from experience that SA Wellbeing and Fitness does not do anything of that sort. Tried and no way! Don't waste your money.

I would love to hear that story Ringo! :classic_laugh:

There has to be somewhere that does a happy ending massage near Charlottetown.  

22 hours ago, supahflye said:

I'm sure some of the lovely ladies that come to town can cater to your needs ha.

22 hours ago, supahflye said:

I'm sure some of the lovely ladies that comes to town can cater to your needs ha.

On 6/5/2019 at 9:28 PM, IslandHobbiest said:

I'm sure some of the lovely ladies that comes to town can cater to your needs ha.

Yeah, but It's not the same as an actual massage parlour. I've had both, and I definitely like the actually massage parlor better for the traditional R&T

On 6/7/2019 at 6:19 AM, supahflye said:

Yeah, but It's not the same as an actual massage parlour. I've had both, and I definitely like the actually massage parlor better for the traditional R&T

I'll have to give it a try sometime. Maybe on my next visit to Montreal 

Anyone remember the Asian R/T across from Belmont Metal?  Shut down ASAP by our LE in an effort to "serve and protect".  Giving dirtbags handjobs... a menace to society.  A fine use of our resources.  PEI is an place flush with church going q tips.... such open debauchery with not be tolerated here for a long... long time...