Forever Massage owners just opened here . They have Betty ( formerly of Healthtree Healing on Sargent) plus rotating some ladies from St Vital shop.

Saw Betty last week , I had seen her several times at old location and she was happy to see me again. Booked 1hour-$60.00-session was excellent, nice rooms , private etc and no interruptions. She really aims to please , lots of touching etc . Would definitely recommend.

• Like 2

Not that it should matter that much, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Betty is actually in her late 40's (49-50). If she's making herself up and looking younger, there's nothing wrong with that.

As well, experience goes a long way in this business.

What concerns me is that she has left Health Tree. Hopefully, she's not on a pathway or rotating to multiple locations as so many others.

I understand she is happy here and not likely to move . !!! Understand Susan from river ave is now there ??

Is that Susan or is it Nancy? Tried to book a massage with Nancy at River Ave today and they said she was gone. Wouldn't tell me where she went. Anyone know? Pm if you like.

Treat her well and you should be pleased, she is not money hungry and seems to enjoy her new location.

I have heard of Betty before. What are the reviews like? I've had a lot of good experiences at Forever so I'm interested in trying Betty out

For me I found Betty to be hit and miss. My first visit with her was great, I remember her being adorable (personality) and very relaxed and fun. So much so I recommended her to friends.

Unfortunately since then my visits to her have ranged from her being completely distracted, once terribly sick, and another time I thought I was getting Sara for a Thai massage but Betty filled in and Thai massage isn't where her experience lay. By the end of it she was sweating so hard she was dripping all over me. But she really gave it her all. Full points for trying.

I honestly think the 'sick' day and the 'distracted' day I may have just gotten her on the wrong day. I'm not going to say avoid her, cause I don't think that would be fair. I'd say give her a chance and see how she works out for you. I would still see her again, just haven't had the opportunity.

I just saw Betty for the first time, and I thought it was great. Wonderful massage and she was very attentive to my body. I was quite surprised how happily she was reacting to my needs and definitely had a new experience.

Overall I thought it was a great massage for a reasonable price

I have heard that Betty is also "running" this location for the owner. I may be inclined to stick with original location on St Mary

Had an extremely poor experience today. Booked appointment an hour in advance, showed up.. . Was shown to room. Left me in there for a couple minutes then came in and said oh.. Sorry a regular showed up and we can't take you. Told me sorry and that she'd have to take him instead.

Will not ever be going here again.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

What does Nancy look like ?? Did she work at place on River Ave ?? Or is this someone new . Thanks .

I went to 832 Coryfon today after phoning and booking an appointment with 'Nancy' who I had had a great time with earlier.

When I got there for my appointment I was met by another lady who said she was Nancy...I said no..the other lady - older, longer hair etc.

I went with her anyway but was a little disappointed with the whole situation. At the end of the session I asked what was the name of the other lady and she told me she had only been there for 2 days and her boss told her her name was 'Nancy'...obviously a case of bait and switch...not impressed.