Landing strip, bare or natural ???

I like to see a nicely trimmed triangle. Wide but not wide enough that it peaks out from behind a pair of panties or bikini.

Why -- it is what I grew up seeing in the 1970s and 1980s Playboy magazines and adult movies.

It is my preference, but it is not a deal breaker when seeing a lady. There are so much more important qualities to a lady than just that.

• Like 1

I'm completely with jafo on this. I prefer a nicely trimmed landing strip, but long enough for a smooth landing. I share the fond memories of the way things were in the 70's.

• Like 1

As I mentioned in a previous thread, as long it's well maintained, clean and healthy. Bush or no bush is a bit irrelevant.

I prefer a landing strip and I proudly sport one! To me, it's a way of being neat and shaven, but also showing I'm a woman. I keep mine trimmed and thin. I love the look of landing strips and triangles. I consider them decoration.

• Like 2

I share the same memories of the 70/80s, but I prefer totally shaved. Recently, I end up with a girl who wasn't shave and I didn't really like it. The look is ok, but the play a bit less.

I'm with Katherine on this, waxing offers the best options. Originally, your completely hairless and smooth and as the hair grows back it remains thin and sparse until the next removal. The best of both worlds.

I have not seen a bush in a long time, it used to be my standard. Bare is good and a patch is awesome. I'm all for a landing strip, if you have one I would love to see it for sure !

Guest MontyChrista7

I tried the landing strip a few times. Not really my thing. I either shave all the way (for summer) or i grow a patch in the winter time to keep my muffin warm.

Twice I had it bushy as requested from the s.o and a couple clients (some like it hairy) but it started getting itchy and poking people in the back during showers, and well...it was time to bring out the mower.

Personally bare is my preference but trying different things is always good. U would be surprised at the feedback, and a lot of guys are open and cool with whatever u decide to do down there :) most girls are shaved totally or have a landing strip. So if u decide to do the afro thing or have a little patch for a little awhile a change for even them is refreshing :)

Edit: just want to mention if u tell your clients you are growing it out for a client request they are cool with it. They will even give feedback and request different styles (what they like for next time), so u can play around with the diff styles with your clients:)

@NotchJohnson lol you forgot I have a bush? :P

I have a bush. I shave the side of my labia, bikini line and a bit around my clit and that seem to be fine with people looking for a bush (mine is really dense and curly thats why I do shave the bikini line and around my labias) or those preferring a more smooth grooming.

• Like 1

@NotchJohnson lol you forgot I have a bush? :P

I have a bush. I shave the side of my labia, bikini line and a bit around my clit and that seem to be fine with people looking for a bush (mine is really dense and curly thats why I do shave the bikini line and around my labias) or those preferring a more smooth grooming.

I do remember Malika but that was last year and I can say that the little period of time we spent together was really hot, you kept looking for this guy named God, lol. There is another lady that I have seen 2 years ago that still keeps her bush as well.

Did I ever mentioned that I love bush?

As a whole Im really glad that the bush is making a come back.

We are born with hair. The fact that its basically expected for women in the Western world to shave everything below eyebrows is insane.

Legs, armpits, crotch, butt cheek and more. Like sorry my hair is unconvinent for you and men can be as hairy as they want?

To be honest with this question I have to say that once I get down there it really doesn't play a major role, as long has we're both having a good time. My personnel presence is either shaved or a nicely trimmed triangle, and there's something to be said about a nice runway. It shows that personnel grooming is high on her list which is good to know.