Great Time at Jasmines Spa

After reading about it on the forum a lot decided to check it out since it was on the way home from work.

I saw their ad on the K board and called in, tried to book Jasmine but she was booked up for the day. They recommended Nicole, so ended up booking with her for a 30 minute session.

Boy was she the recommendation, very petite brunette with a decent body but gorgeous face. Definitely really easy on the eyes. She was really charming and we hit it off.

Standard tip, decent massage but great finish. Will definitely be repeating a few times a week.

Hey Donnie good review.

Did you happen to see Jasmine there she seems to be the most popular that everybody wants to see.

I'm just wondering why she is never available?

• Like 1

Yeah I went back, it seems the girls vary a lot. I tried Jules this time, she's your typical pretty tall blonde!

Decent massage, decent finish.

I'm going to check out forever massage later today and see how that is

You can still book Jasmine but because she only does massage limited hours as well as running the business, you pretty well need to book her a few days to a week ahead.

So if you phone in they will let you book a specific girl? I got the impression I had to take who ever was available

Was there yesterday.

I was able to book with Jasmine and they did not pull a switch-a-roo.

In fact she was very accommodating to my schedule.

Jasmine is one very attractive young lady and that rack. WOW!

Massage was good but hey, I look at the massage at these places as a nice back rub. If I want a real massage I go to my RMT.

The HE was very, very nice. One of the best I've ever experienced.

Well worth the tip.

I left very happy!

I went in and saw Jules today. She had a cute face with a nice body. Her massage was average but left happy. I will definitely repeat soon.

I went in and saw Jules today. She had a cute face with a nice body. Her massage was average but left happy. I will definitely repeat soon.

Saw "Jewels" ( her spelling, not mine ) tall tanned blonde, the other day. Mediocre massage, VG ending.

• Like 1

After a couple of strike outs at other places, your reviews tell me that Jasmines is the place to be. I figured I would be able to figure this out on my own so I googled Jasmine spa winnipeg. All I get is a St. Marys addres and google telling me its permanently closed. Needless to say I will need some assitance here lol. If one of you could post a link for an add or pm me an address or phone number it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

After a couple of strike outs at other places, your reviews tell me that Jasmines is the place to be. I figured I would be able to figure this out on my own so I googled Jasmine spa winnipeg. All I get is a St. Marys addres and google telling me its permanently closed. Needless to say I will need some assitance here lol. If one of you could post a link for an add or pm me an address or phone number it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Search Studio 553 on Kijiji, not Google and you will find it.

• Like 1

Have you tried to text her? I can't remember if it is on this thread or another but someone posted a number for her.

(204)296-4868.

I had tried to contact her twice. Once soon after she left the place on St. Mary's and again a couple of weeks ago. Both times I didn't get a reply.

But others have posted they have gotten hold of her.

It is strange that she is, according to what some have posted, working independently but she doesn't advertise. Perhaps she is busy enough with regulars that she doesn't have to?

All you can do is try.

• Like 2