What kind of Ad's get your attention

Hi Cerbie

Some new girls have asked me my opinion on what kind of ad's get my attention and keep my attention.

For me, it is a catchy title. The start of a riddle. The first part of a teasing sentence that makes need to click the ad to see the rest of the ad, or the answer to the joke or riddle :)

But once in the ad, the use of colour fonts can be eye catching, but beware some colours such as yellow and lime green are hard on the eyes to read.

Once the Ad is opened, sexy beautiful pictures will gain my attention, if I like the pictures, I will then read the ad, How the ad is written will depends on whether I will read more.

Some Ad's are well written, with quotes and thoughts, other's are funny.

The short simple one sentence ad's won't keep my attention.

The ad should contain a good detailed information on the woman, as her height, weight, age and measurements. and the rates and contact info.

I know some of websites, but a lot of us use smart phones, and don't like having click to see more pages on the little screen.

What catches your attention in an Ad?

• Like 6

Very catchy original unique ad titles...they draw the reader to the ad

They set the tone for the rest of the ad and tell the reader who is the lady writing

Some are so unique the title is almost synonymous with the lady's name...you can just see the ad title and know without looking any further who wrote it

A lady's writings should reflect who she is

And when the lady includes a photo from her album in her ad post that just adds (pardon the pun) to the ad

A rambling

RG

• Like 6

My favourites are the ads read more like a sensual story, a tale of what could be.

• Like 3

I enjoy classy, warm, well written ads that reflect femininity, a joy of life, sense of humour and intelligence with a touch of confidence and humility. Attention to photos and the photo backgrounds is always appreciated.

• Like 4

What interest me to read is what the title says, example: "Look at my new pictures", "You should see my sexy bum", "Swallow", "I need you cum", "I want you in me", etc...

I will tend to look at an ad if the lady is from my area, but I will also read it if I like reading her replies to any post on Cerb. Keep writing sexy titles and I will keep reading them.

• Like 3

Guest D***el B***e

I'm with Notch on this one ... the title reels me in! a few well-placed keywords and I'm all yours, especially if you're close to me! Doesn't matter if the ad is colorful, long, short, or plain, be creative with your title. Like most people I tend to scan a whole page in seconds with a quick glance and the title makes me slow down and gets my attention.

I'm with you guys on the title reeling me in to look further. Then my biggest thing is the wording the lady uses. I absolutely love a well thought out bit of prose or poetry that shows an intelligent witty sophisticated person behind the beautiful picture. The alternative to that is one that is very cleverly humorous and makes you think this girl can make you laugh all day. The pictures are important only to the point of helping with the visual. We are, after all, visual creatures but a lady could have the most stunning, sexy pics in the world and if her wording was too generic or came across as a vapid 80's "valley girl", I would have no interest.

• Like 1

Guest A**aTo**h

Any kind of humour for any type of ad (here or on TV) always gets my attention!

I like ads that kind of give you a glimpse of who the girl is. You can see if she is funny, super classy and elite or even if she is a good girl gone bad;). Those are the ones that I enjoy most.

• Like 1

I find this question a little difficult to answer because I seem to be attracted by a pretty wide range of ad's perhaps the only common denominator is that I tend to like ads that are intellectually well written... but even when it comes to that some are sexy and some are more professional.... i do find those with a nice picture catch my eye first.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I miss writing my ads like I used to -(had to edit because the word I wanted to use was changed):( my mind is dirtier than it is creative perhaps. I especially miss the ad I used to post about a p---s inspection time:) I enjoy the ads Miss Emily j writes, her titles are fun, clever and attention getting. She is someone to be admired when it comes to all aspects of this business though:)

• Like 2

I though I knew what too look for in an add but found myself fooled.

Now when I see a high class photo I am discouraged and turned off by it.

The ladies who take time to take candid pics tend to be more genuine and less photoshoped. And the frequency tells a lot also. But this does not always work.

I also notice what is hidden in ones pics over and over. Don't hide it flaunt it. Real is better than a lie. If I know what to expect then I'm more comfortable and would be more inclined to repeat.

Also when I see repeat information it seems like overkill. You don't need to fill a page to get my attention.

With longer breaks in between women I now tend to get a more in depth feel for there truthfulness and can spot a fake much quicker now but still working on the details. Its a tricky business.

At the same time I try not to look past the small simple ads....maybe there the one atf. You never know.

So what do I look for.....everything.

• Like 2