I personally have a major fetish for women in them, but most of the ladies that I have seen never seem to have any with them.

Is this too rare a fetish?

Most will wear them if I bring them, but I am embarrassed purchasing them.

• Like 2

I always have stockings, however pantihose would be a special request. Do you ask them in advance so they can get some? It's certainly something most would accommodate. Good luck.

Guest S****r

I wear pantyhose for those who request them. But they run so easily. Let the lady know ahead of time so she can make sure she has a pair with no runs in stock.

Good luck!

This is not a strange request and should easily be filled . As the other ladies mentioned we don't usually have them on hand . Just ask us ahead and they are just the next store away.

This one should be easy! :biggrin:

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Pantyhose has a lot of uses. Got slapped once when I asked my date later my fiance to take hers off. Needed them to replace a broken fan belt in my old Chevy Nova !Lol!

This is not a strange request at all but I have more requests for stockings than pantyhose. I have a lot of pantyhose that I wear for my own use, or when I host, they are black or sheer mostly. I like to wear them under a long skirt in Fall or Spring. But wearing pantyhose in winter is not thick enough to stay warm, and it is way too hot to wear them in summer. The very delicate ones can get damaged easily, and then there is no point in wearing them anymore, of course. For example you might want to caress a lady's legs who wears pantyhose, but unless your hands are super smooth then it is better not to do this because you might damage a pair of pantyhose that cost 20$ in just one touch! (and the lady will not be happy unless she said it was OK). And it is true that the paradox is that they are very solid if we use them for other purpose ;-) but then you can't wear them anynore! Some brands specialize in pantyhose and make very fancy ones, but they are very expensive.

SunLight_15.jpg

• Like 2

I agree with Mia, This Is Not a strange request what So ever hun. I wear them in the fall and Winter under a skirt or dress, I have been asked once or twice to wear them with high heeled boots, And I am more then happy to do So!!

I think this like most requests for a lady could be easily accommodated so long as you advised the lady of your interest ahead of time... of course if the lady accepts it would be wonderful if you remembered her that much more when with a nice tip.

Just my Opinion

This is not a strange request at all but I have more requests for stockings than pantyhose. I have a lot of pantyhose that I wear for my own use' date=' or when I host, they are black or sheer mostly. I like to wear them under a long skirt in Fall or Spring. But wearing pantyhose in winter is not thick enough to stay warm, and it is way too hot to wear them in summer. The very delicate ones can get damaged easily, and then there is no point in wearing them anymore, of course. For example you might want to caress a lady's legs who wears pantyhose, but unless your hands are super smooth then it is better not to do this because you might damage a pair of pantyhose that cost 20$ in just one touch! (and the lady will not be happy unless she said it was OK). And it is true that the paradox is that they are very solid if we use them for other purpose ;-) but then you can't wear them anynore! Some brands specialize in pantyhose and make very fancy ones, but they are very expensive.

[img']http://www.shapings.com/images/detailed/6/SunLight_15.jpg[/img]

Love to know what you mean by 'other purpose'

• Like 1

I almost always give several hours notice, but have yet to have someone get them or have them on their own. As mentioned most ladies will wear them, but I have to bring them.

Love to know what you mean by 'other purpose'

Well, as someone mentioned in this thread, to exceptionally try to fix something on your car, or in your house in the case that you have nothing else to attach 2 pipes together (probably a super bad advice?). To attach something (your imagination can extend to other "things"), and as seen in many gangster movies, put them on your head so that it distorts your face and people do not recognize you when you rob a bank. Well, it is not a suggestion to rob a bank. Don't do it!

But their best use remains on legs, of course ;-)

• Like 2

I almost always give several hours notice, but have yet to have someone get them or have them on their own. As mentioned most ladies will wear them, but I have to bring them.

If you're only giving several hours' notice, you're almost certainly asking her to make a special trip to get them for you. You might do better booking and asking a few days in advance so that she can pick them up when it's convenient for her.

I would be embarrassed to buy them too but its best to bring a pair so that the lady will have exactly what you want. Plus if you like to rip em open your not costing her any money by bringing her a pair or two. I Just order a few packs online and get the perfect choice for her to wear. Of course you still need to make the request to see if she is comfortable wearing them for you with her favorite shoes and skirt. Nomnom

As toys and fetish accessories, pantyhose are considered as a request to me. I usually don't carry them, but if you bring some, I would be more than happy to oblige!

But since I consider pantyhose a very classy fetish, and pantyhose can range from 60$ to up to 400$ and more, I rather let you bring them, rather than charging an extra, unless you request I get them.

This would unfortunetly be too much of an expense, considering the vast and wonderful world of pantyhose.

Fishnets, bows, seems, rips, crotchless, red, pink, white, or black, we love them all, and they are well underated.

All spots on pantyhoses!!!

I remember my very first call. It was at an agency, and with a guy they called pantyhose Doug. It was explained that he enjoys ripping out the crotch of the pantyhose.

I went over to the drug store to get another pair, as I only had the one pair at the time. Of course, I didn't think to buy the cheap pair. I bought the expensive ones.

Silky satin - really nice ones. However, because they were quality made, he had such a hard time actually ripping out the crotch. I ended up having to get a pair of scissors for him, which really made me nervous he would accidentally cut me.

It was all great fun, but a lesson learned. Buy the cheap ones for this purpose. I always have stay ups as I love them, but have no issues buying pantyhose for special requests.

Definitely not an unusual request in my world - then again I'm usually wearing them anyways! Not something I'd mind you asking for at all :)