Gia, a real sweetheart for an old guy like me

Gia is a beautiful woman whose pics are absolutely accurate. I will visit her again for as long as she will say yes. For those of you who want details then just call her and you will know what you can look forward to.

• Thanks 1

I’ll be posting my own review but for now I’ll piggyback on this review. Gia deserves more reviews. She is a sweet, genuine, elegant and sexy black woman. I was perfectly happy seeing her in her clothes, so when she took them off... wow. Long legs, smooth skin and great enhanced breasts. Mostly it was her face. This woman is fucking beautiful. Just flat out sexy as fuck. I will review her myself but for now... wow. I still think about that body riding me. Gia is far and above one of, if not the best. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RomeoGrey said:

I’ll be posting my own review but for now I’ll piggyback on this review. Gia deserves more reviews. She is a sweet, genuine, elegant and sexy black woman. I was perfectly happy seeing her in her clothes, so when she took them off... wow. Long legs, smooth skin and great enhanced breasts. Mostly it was her face. This woman is fucking beautiful. Just flat out sexy as fuck. I will review her myself but for now... wow. I still think about that body riding me. Gia is far and above one of, if not the best. 

Awee thank you 😊 

You made my morning

(I am now Calgary based)