I just wanted to see terms of endearment that SP's or MA's like to use with clients.

I've been called the following:

handsome - which I think they use if they can't remember your name lol

darling

sweety

lover

sweetheart

babe

and Slutty

but never Stud :(

So what do you use with clients

or what terms of endearment have been used on you. Any unusual ones?

• Like 2

I love it when a man refers to me with a "term" so long as its complimentary I'm happy to hear it. As far as me referring to a man sometimes, I use babe or sweety, but I get the sense that a lot of men just like to hear their given name:)

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 7

Guest B**na***oy
I love it when a man refers to me with a "term" so long as its complimentary I'm happy to hear it. As far as me referring to man sometimes, I use babe or sweety, but I get the sense that a lot of men just like to hear their given name:)

You're right about using first name. It enhances the connection and makes it much more personal than a simple Hun or Babe. ;-)

I love it when a man refers to me with a "term" so long as its complimentary I'm happy to hear it. As far as me referring to man sometimes, I use babe or sweety, but I get the sense that a lot of men just like to hear their given name:)

I'll second that. I like that a lady calls me by my real first name...and yes, all ladies I see know my real first name, and most know my last name too

Although I have been called by a couple ladies....no wait I've been told by a couple ladies that I look like John Malkovich, but I haven't been called that.

I guess the most flattering name if you will, I get, is being called a gentleman, and I always try to be one, although with the ladies here, it's

pretty easy to do. Mind you I've always, I think, been a gentleman

A morning rambling

RG

• Like 2

Let's be honest, when the gent walks in the door, it is a hello sometimes the first name is used at the door when I arrive, I always will ensure her first name is used too. Throughout the duration of the session however, there are many other words used, that describe the pure delight, and again seldom is Pete is used, it is other choice words like "harder" or "F**k me", "OMFG " and then we lay in each others arms she will say that was awesome Pete".... and when I leave she always says "Thanks Pete"

Now in text messages or pm's yes I have been called "handsome" "beautiful man" "sweetie" and I will use some of those terms back to her. But I can honestly say terms are used by myself in a polite way, when I leave I will say "that was beautiful sweetheart will have to do it again real soon"

I know some ladies don't like the "babe" term so I try to avoid it.

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Indeed...please call me by my real first name and not "Baby" as I'm older and no freaking baby. I do like being called "Oooooooh" or is that a term of indearment??? LOL

You're right about using first name. It enhances the connection and makes it much more personal than a simple Hun or Babe. ;-)
Edited by Ot**w***og****n
correction

I'm actually quite happy with people using any term of endearment for me.

Even if it is just a habit or reflex (I know a few people--mostly from down south--that call just about everyone "darling" or "sweetie") it's all fine in my books. I try to assume the best possible motives with people, and unless someone's intent is to be insulting, I'm happy.

The tone used can make all the difference. In the right context, just about any name can be complimentary. How playful, genuine, friendly, or passionate the name is spoken/written is more important to me than the name itself.

• Like 2

Girls you can call me anything you want pretty much :) Except Shirley. For God's sakes don't call me Shirley

and maybe not Fatty....perhaps I don't like that either

and I suppose not Fucknut or Fuckhead ....those are out too......but Fucker is Ok.... You can say "Hey fucker....I am coming to see you in Manitoba today" haha

I tend to use stuff like sexy pants, shexy, Frenchie ( for those it applies to) sweetheart .....stuff like that so if it bothers you please just tell me. Many of you have shared your real name so for those I do like to just use that most times. I find it kind of hinges on the nature of the conversation as to what terms you use ?

I personally have never minded anything I have been called to date ! Some ladies have common terms of endearments they use. some have pet names for me, most ladies I have met know my real name and often just use that. Not much bothers this cat and my focus is usually on things other than what you call me ;) grrrrr baby grrrrrrrrrr

• Like 4

I actually prefer to be called my real first name by the ladies I meet, although I also like it when they call me by hun, sweetheart, sweetie, babe etc. in a soft and sweet tone. It can be really endearing to hear them whispering those in your ear - as long as it is not a four-letter word starts with "F", lol.

In terms of addressing the ladies, I find that most ladies will not want to be called by their real name - and I respect that. I will then call them by their cerb handle, or sweetheart, sweetie, beautiful, princess, angel, etc.

• Like 1

Guest ChantalSummers

Depending on the vibe I like to flirt between the two. Real names are important but so is showing affection ;)

I usually call clients by their name.

If terms of endearment get used, it's usually slut, bitch, sub, cocksucker or something like that. But, what is endearing to my clients is probably a bit different from your average guy ;)

I am not into my clients using terms of endearment, but that's mostly because it just doesn't fit with the dynamic we're creating.

• Like 1

Finally got called Stud :)

So I can add it to my list.

Don't know if she really meant it :)

but it still counts :)

• Like 1

Awesome thread thanks you. I very much enjoy calling my guests by their real name . So much more personal and I guarantee our time just based on that is a great start.

I have a few treasured friends that call me sweetheart or sweetie, love that . I do not like being cold Hun, baby , or any name that is what I describe as lingo .

• Like 2

I know it's a fantasy, but just keep it real. Real names or Cerb handles work, but if you moan and call me "Little Richard" before I sing, I'm probably gonna be offended.

• Like 1

Interesting Thread....

I find a lot of ladies often use terms like Hun or baby...or Sweety at least until they know you better and I have never minded it...for me it is more about how it is said.

As for me...i have used cute names for ladies and never felt like they might not like it. After reading this thread I will probably ask in the future...For one regular lady I see I often use the term Beautiful.....because she is. But i often use her name as well.

I do like it when she uses my name especially when we are enjoying our time together.

To any of the ladies I know who read this.... feel free to tell me if you don't like any terms I may use.

Guest c**io**m7

I always hated "baby" and "hun". By the end, if I contacted a lady and she used either term, I didn't book.

I actually ended a session early once. She called me "baby" at the door and, in conversation, I let her know my opinions on it...especially when in that soft, sultry voice...just too fake for me.

Anyway, no real details needed but, she was pleasuring me and came up for a kiss and says..."did you like that baby?". That's it, erection gone...so was I.

I had one thing as a hobbyist, I didn't want to feel like my time is all business...fake endearments scream business transaction, IMO.

It may not be the term as much as the way it is said.

Like curiosm7, I sometimes find generic terms of endearment disingenuous. Nothing kills my desire quicker than someone who fakes it with me. Fakery plays into my insecurities.

One of the worst experiences I've had in recent years involved a local provider with an impeccable reputation who exclaimed in mid-cowgirl that no one has ever done her better or made her cum as much. The insincerity was palpable. I came and went as soon as I could after that. I won't be back.

On the other hand, I often use those same geneic terms when with a professional partner. Sweet heart, baby, honey cakes and muffin are favorites. Well ok, I don't really use honey cakes or muffin, but I'm starving at the time of writing this. I'll use first names as well, but usually I just groan out various deities names, God, Jesus Christ, Allah, Budda be praised. Well maybe only the Christian deities or demigods.

In the end, if the endearment was honestly given, I will accept with gratitude.

• Like 1

Just saw this being discussed on another thread. So I thought some may want to discuss "terms of endearment" here. What you have been called. And what you don't like being called?

Since I am a very 'I care and bublly lady' I can't live without terms of endearment as anyways my ads show so yes for darling, honey, hun, love, babe, chéri, mon coeur, mon ange and list goes on babe!! It's me and just moi so !! Then again I believe if a gentleman is not into that just won't PM, text or call me cause that's the way I am darling!!!

Barbara

xxxxooo

• Like 1