Hey all, just wanted to say hi. I am super new to this whole scene, but am so glad I found this board as I have no clue where to start. So many of the ladies on Backpage seem too good to be true, and now I can atleast see who is worth seeing and who isn't.

So does anyone have any suggestions for a new guy? Gina, Kaylee kisses , Lynn and Scarlette-Jo have all caught my eye. I know they are so different but all look so hot in their own way!

Any help would be much appreciated!

• Like 1

Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Zoe Zee yet :-( Just based on all I've read on this board that's something I have to do very soon!! But I have seen Lynn a number of times and you certainly can not go wrong with her. My 2 cents worth.

• Like 1

Zoe is a great first experience. Kaylee is also very good at what she does. Either of these ladies will make you wanting more.

Both at once will take you to places you've never been!

• Like 2

Thanks for the input guys! Zoe and Kaylee sounds pretty tempting!!! Not sure I could handle all the fun my first time out the gate?!

• Like 3

Personally I don't regret my trial and error period. Yeah a lot of energy spent that could have been spent better. But definitely had some good surprises as well. Overall best to look for reviews. but sometimes you got to take s chance on the unknown. That can be fun. But it depends.

Hey man! I'm fairly new to the hobby as well... Started sometime in December. So far I'd have to agree with BigBuddy and say my worst exp were with women on BP. But I can vouch for the women at VIP and Kangnam!

Yes we were all "newbies" once.

Just do your homework and there is some good info here and the other board.

Share your experiences and we all learn .....that is part of places like this are for.:icon_wink: