Is it possible to get a SP's kitty shot?

I asked a similar question in the following thread.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11392

That thread discusses a different topic. You will find my question and some reponses to my question on page 3 of that thread. I realized that my question is not related to the discussion. I'd like to know more opinions from both sides, SPs and hobbists.

Is it possible to get a SP's kitty shot before seeing a SP?

Thanks.

Cute kitty pics.

I think that if the type of pic is not already on the site or ad, then don't bother asking. IMO, you sound like a picture collector rather than a legitimate client and such requests would more likely be treated this way.

Also, I think the majority of sps see themselves as more than one particular body part, and are promoting themselves as a complete package -- complete as in personality, looks, services, rates, etc. To know that a potential clients final decision will be based on the presence or absence of a shot of only one particular piece of the pie may not get the results you are looking for. You could potentially be alienating the very best sps in this way.

If a potential client asked me for a kitty shot, I'd probably ignore the request. This is a business, the photos are to give you an idea of who I am, and what I look like, a taste of what you will get if you book an appointment with me. You won't find explicit shots because we want you to come and see us, not just sit around wacking off to shots of our goodies.

• Like 8

If a potential client asked me for a kitty shot, I'd probably ignore the request. This is a business, the photos are to give you an idea of who I am, and what I look like, a taste of what you will get if you book an appointment with me. You won't find explicit shots because we want you to come and see us, not just sit around wacking off to shots of our goodies.

Well said Erin!

I am sure if you paid them $200 you might get a peek. :P

For me personally, an email request of this type would result in;

mark as "spam" and send to "trash"

even if money was offered!

;)

xox

• Like 3

Guest f***2f***

You've heard from three of our trusted and respected ladies on this issue. It's not good etiquette and frowned upon. It's vulgar to ask a lady in the street to show you her privates and equally vulgar to do it with quality sps.

You will get what you give in my experience. Respect them and they will respect you...this kind of request is not respectful, and as Cloe has stated 9 times out of 10 will end up in the trash where it belongs...and you will end up with no reply.

For me personally, an email request of this type would result in;

mark as "spam" and send to "trash"

even if money was offered!

;)

xox

Amen!! and I would... "blacklist him" also!

Athana xxx

• Like 1

Is it possible to get a SP's kitty shot before seeing a SP?

Isn't that how serial killers get started?

I was actually just going to delete this thread when the original question was answered but I think instead I will move it to the NEWBIE section and close it. I think the point is very clear (and was exactly what I expected when I left it on the board in the first place).