My first time looking into this type of service and I've seen countless girls I would love to have a date with but I'm so shy to get a appointment because of my looks.

I'm just wondering if girl turn down heavier set men at the door? do they have to pay higher prices or are the women truly open minded ?

Like I have said before in other threads, if you're well mannered, are clean (showered) and have consulted my web-site and are satisfied with my appearance, menu selection and rates, then I don't care if you are heavier. I am heavier myself, so that would pretty hypocritical of me to judge...

Unless you have some other medical or other condition I should know about to help facilitate the session, then I, for one would welcome you. As for charging you more, I have no idea why you would think such a thing.

I do not know how other ladies feel about heavier men. I did have a client once who was over 400 pounds and I was concerned about that kind of weight on my bed, as I have broken more than one box spring in this business, but fortunately I always saw him at a hotel.

As for being open minded, not sure what you mean by that...if you're just referring to being heavier, that's one thing, but if it's something else you're specifically interested in, you need to specify what you mean. Depending on the gentleman's size, sometimes it is not always possible to accommodate certain positions, which I am certainly mature enough to work around and not every let anyone feel less than...perhaps some younger SPs might not have the patience for this...I don't know..I would not want to speak for them or anyone else (even in my age range).

So there's my two cents worth. Anybody else want to reassure this newbie.

I also have a problem, i am in my early 50's, 5'10", 160 lbs. and sometimes find it difficult to get an erection, would like to meet you sometime as i have looked at your pics. Have not had too much success, but still trying to find somebody on a steady basis, anyway that is my situation.

Charging more because of your appearance is insane...lol..sorry but wouldn't that be the same as charging someone more because they are rich....and that would be pregidous wouldn't it be?

you shouldn't have to worry about such things. As AngelaofOttawa said as long as you are respectful and a gentleman then you should be treated the same as any other man..

the reason why I posted this, is because there are women out there that won't take clients that are a certain age, so why not appearance too.

Size of a person's body really does not seam to be a problem with anyone. Sure it could be but I think it would be a very rare occurrence.

Really only hygiene is the real issue. If you show up looking like a bum (or worse - smelling like you never shower) you will get refused.

Now, a number of ladies have also said they do not like guys with ED. If you have this problem you will want to let the lady know at the time of the appointment. If she is ok with that and willing to work with you than all is well - don't get mad at them if you are the one with this problem. If you do not tell them in advance you may end up with a SP who is very uncomfortable in that situation.

Same holds true with handicap men, if you are handicapped many SP's will still see you and work with you however some are very uncomfortable with this so please tell them in advance and this way you end up with a SP who is comfortable and you will enjoy your time much more.

Finally.. and boy do I hate to say this but... Some sp's will not see certain "races" of people (I don't allow anyone to post racial discrimination on here) but I have removed a lot of it over the years. Language barriers can cause problems and stereotypes cause lots of problems too. I would like to hope this is not very common.

Also... some

As long as a gentleman is very clean physically, respectful and polite ... I will gladly take him as a client.

I would rather see a heavier set gentleman who is clean and polite than a bodybuilder type who is a jerk.

Good luck with your experiences and let us know how things went!

Unfortunately, what the mod said is true. There are certain types of gentlemen I am fearful of and that includes younger gentlemen (under the age of 30) as well as men born in countries with cultures that treat women like second-class citizens. I avoid those clients out of fear and perhaps ignorance, but would rather err on the side of caution.

Unfortunately, what the mod said is true. There are certain types of gentlemen I am fearful of and that includes younger gentlemen (under the age of 30) as well as men born in countries with cultures that treat women like second-class citizens. I avoid those clients out of fear and perhaps ignorance, but would rather err on the side of caution.

These restrictions are fairly common, I think. I know a number of providers who adhere to them. In the latter case, it's not a racial thing, but a cultural one, as Mandalay indicates. I have a good friend in the business who in her personal "play" life prefers men of colour but avoids as clients individuals from cultures which demean women.

Guest f***2f***

I nominate this for typo of the day...."hole subject" ha ha I think it was meant to be "whole subject"

well I just did the plunge and I can say I'm more confident about this hole subject.

I just assumed he had a sense of humor and was playing on the word....too funny

ATH

I nominate this for typo of the day...."hole subject" ha ha I think it was meant to be "whole subject"

As much as I agree that most SPs won't worry if you're a little over weight, I think the point about Sps turning someone away because of their appearance happens more than we'd like to admit. Two examples were brought up earlier, one about age, and one about race/culture. Unfortunatley these are about appearance alot of times...... I'm not saying that SPs have to be more open, afterall it is their body and sexuality and they can share it with whom they wish, but to say something to effect of "your appearance doesn't matter, as long as you're clean...etc" doesn't really represent what you are truly meaning. I guess my point is that I feel it would be more appropriate (though not 'politically correct') if SPs were more upfront their restrictions including, which ages, religions, cultures, races, body types, etc. they would rather not deal with. It is there choice, and even though it seems tasteless to put this kind of stuff up next to 'other' possible restrictions (Greek, BBBJ etc.) it would save alot of time and effort.

Anyway, my cent and a half

Cheers

Well, I think it would present a very interesting situation for our various provincial and territorial Human Right Commissions to start ruling on SP postings based on the client categories you've outlined. Lol.

In general, I think many but not all providers would prefer to deal with 30 and up because they are both sexually and emotionally more mature and experienced. Though there are many respectful young men under that age, it's the spoiled "entitlement jerks" produced by money-hungry lazy parents of the previous generation who tend to piss most people off by their generally retarded arrogance and ignorance, and so spoil it for their entire generation.

As for body types, most providers I've talked to are pretty tolerant. I know a woman who's 105 lbs who's accommodated guys who weigh over 400 lbs. Though not in a way that could involve her getting crushed. Lol. Providers also see a lot of weird cock and ball deformations, but carry on anyway so that the clients don't feel bad. Medical text book stuff, like foreskins that never seem to end, one ball the size of a pea while the other is a tennis ball, urethra openings on the side on dick heads, rather than the top, etc. etc.

As for cultures, religions, races, etc. I think it's members of certain sub-groups within the larger groups, rather than generic stereotypes, that turn providers off. And they can come from any culture, religion or race.

For example, members of groups who think it's okay to behead women for going to school, who think it's okay to burn women alive for the financial benefit of their in-laws, who think arranged marriages for girls under 14 is okay, who think it's okay to cut the clit out of prepubescent girls with a piece of dirty glass so that they will be faithful to their husbands, who think it's okay to beat women to teach them a lesson about obedience. Unfortunately, there are lots of examples. And unfortunately, in the examples just given, I think I've covered sub-groups within most major cultures, religions and races.

Male members of those kind of sub-groups, rightly or wrongly, may easily find their way onto many SP "no-see" lists.

As much as I agree that most SPs won't worry if you're a little over weight, I think the point about Sps turning someone away because of their appearance happens more than we'd like to admit. Two examples were brought up earlier, one about age, and one about race/culture. Unfortunatley these are about appearance alot of times...... I'm not saying that SPs have to be more open, afterall it is their body and sexuality and they can share it with whom they wish, but to say something to effect of "your appearance doesn't matter, as long as you're clean...etc" doesn't really represent what you are truly meaning. I guess my point is that I feel it would be more appropriate (though not 'politically correct') if SPs were more upfront their restrictions including, which ages, religions, cultures, races, body types, etc. they would rather not deal with. It is there choice, and even though it seems tasteless to put this kind of stuff up next to 'other' possible restrictions (Greek, BBBJ etc.) it would save alot of time and effort.

Anyway, my cent and a half

Cheers

• Like 2

Guest S**a*Q
the reason why I posted this, is because there are women out there that won't take clients that are a certain age, so why not appearance too.

There's always ones like me, I think I'm what people consider pansexual, someone who is attracted to people's personalities. :) Age, sex, looks, don't make a difference if you make me laugh, I'm sold or bought... whichever one is more fitting ;)

Bigger guys to me are more cuddly... and probably have a better personality than Steroidpuffs from the gym :D Also, being 5'9", a bigger guy would make me feel not so "gigantor"... Hehehe. :D

Well, I think it would present a very interesting situation for our various provincial and territorial Human Right Commissions to start ruling on SP postings based on the client categories you've outlined. Lol.

In general, I think many but not all providers would prefer to deal with 30 and up because they are both sexually and emotionally more mature and experienced. Though there are many respectful young men under that age, it's the spoiled "entitlement jerks" produced by money-hungry lazy parents of the previous generation who tend to piss most people off by their generally retarded arrogance and ignorance, and so spoil it for their entire generation.

As for body types, most providers I've talked to are pretty tolerant. I know a woman who's 105 lbs who's accommodated guys who weigh over 400 lbs. Though not in a way that could involve her getting crushed. Lol. Providers also see a lot of weird cock and ball deformations, but carry on anyway so that the clients don't feel bad. Medical text book stuff, like foreskins that never seem to end, one ball the size of a pea while the other is a tennis ball, urethra openings on the side on dick heads, rather than the top, etc. etc.

As for cultures, religions, races, etc. I think it's members of certain sub-groups within the larger groups, rather than generic stereotypes, that turn providers off. And they can come from any culture, religion or race.

For example, members of groups who think it's okay to behead women for going to school, who think it's okay to burn women alive for the financial benefit of their in-laws, who think arranged marriages for girls under 14 is okay, who think it's okay to cut the clit out of prepubescent girls with a piece of dirty glass so that they will be faithful to their husbands, who think it's okay to beat women to teach them a lesson about obedience. Unfortunately, there are lots of examples. And unfortunately, in the examples just given, I think I've covered sub-groups within most major cultures, religions and races.

Male members of those kind of sub-groups, rightly or wrongly, may easily find their way onto many SP "no-see" lists.

Thank YOU!!! Well said! I have some bigger clients, I have some not so big clients! I have clients of all shapes, sizes, and colours. But I will not see a JERK! I don't care who you are, or what you look like or your age. As long as you are clean, respectful, treat me right, and can make me laugh. :bddog: