Viviane Lavigne on EC??

Guest M*ve***k97

Hey Guys!

Any info on Viviane Lavigne? I saw her ad at EC. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey Guys!

Any info on Viviane Lavigne? I saw her ad at EC. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I was really looking forward to meeting her, but she's here in the wrong week for me and it won't work. There's a good thread on her on the other prairie/pacific review board. When I first heard she was coming I did my usual research and it looked magnificent - a number of hobbiests in Ottawa declared her their all-time favourite, which is something because there's a lot of competition in Ottawa; compared to here, anyway. Do a search on that review board, under her previous name of "Maxim" and then "Viviane" from BLE. Then take the plunge and let us know what you think.

And Viviane: please come back soon!

I had the pleasure of meeting Viviane this past week on her trip to Winnipeg and I can tell you it was just an amazing pleasure. She has an exquisite body and a warm, comforting personality. I relished every moment with her. And oh what a beautiful and delicious little pussy. Her personality, her sexy French accent and her perfect body made for an experience I will not soon forget. I will definitely repeat. Please treat her well, I can assure you she will leave you with a huge smile and memories for a long time to come.

Hey there. I met Viviane last year in Halifax and she was just fantastic. Her photos do not give her enough credit, her body/face are gorgeous and her services are above what you can find normally. I highly recommend!