Combo or Single Serv ???

There are so many different options out there , companionship , kink, massage , Domination....Some ladies specialize in one service and others offer a variety. In my experience subs do not want companionship in a session and average hobbyist do not want to explore BDSM/fetish. I have also had a friend tell me that a couple of clients were actually turned off her massage because she offered companionship as well !!

I had always assumed that most men had a kinky fantasy they always wanted to explore ... but maybe that was just me ! lol

What do you guys think ... do you like your services separate or combo pack ??

Combo pack for sure. I think that a companionship session with someone who has other skills and talents can only intensify and enhance a session and make for a more unique and memorable session. For me variety is the spice of life. I'm seeking extraordinary experiences with extraordinary people. :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the reply swampgas. I'm not sure if you are in the minority or not .. thought there would be more opinions :spank:

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Diversity for sure MistressPandora! Variety is the spice of all life as they say; and of course this goes with both giving and receiving. With one SP that I repeat with, we start the evening by giving each other a massage, then thing take course from that point on (usually with her lead). I welcome variety, it makes things more exciting!

Hmm, I would think your assumption that most men have a kinky fantasy to explore is correct. However, if I google images of kink, BDSM, & mistress, the images are a little intimidating for the uninitiated. I would think that the majority of hobbyists have something more sensual and erotic in mind like the titillation of all 5 senses and exploring all the erogenous zones. Perhaps more candle wax and feather and less whips and chains, but maybe that's just me. Perhaps this is a digression from your question. I don't mean to dominate :) the conversation, but I hope it continues with more opinions.

Combo-pack for sure.

I would prefer to spice things up with a little kinky sex. (Like role play and dress up). But I find that everyone's idea of what is kinky or what a submissive woman is - is different. So I tend to play it safe and go with vanilla companionship.

Thanks you guys.. I find it really interesting to hear what you have to say. A good point was brought up also ... whether the provider is submissive or Dominant in play. I have been contacted by new hobbyists who tell me their fantasy is to come in and tie me up etc.....hmm ... not ! First of all I have never met you (sure total stranger..why don't you come into my home and tie me up and do God knows what ! lol) ... secondly I think you have the roles confused ! But that brings up the most important thing in any truly enjoyable interaction.. communication, communication, communication !

I love variety.. but I agree that Domination can seem frightening... in fact more so than what it actually is in reality... As someone who has been doing it for almost 10 yrs.. I can attest to the common misconception that it is all pain and punishment. That is not the case at all .. it can range from erotic play ... to fetish... to the the hard pain end of the spectrum. But I digress.

As someone who partakes of BDSM encounters, I have a few comments.

First, I think there is nothing wrong with having combo options, or being open to different kinds of dates. I agree that it would likely be a good thing. I would suggest that it be clear up front with the client exactly what the expectations are on both sides. For example, if I am looking for a standard, intimate date, but the provider wants to spend the first 20 minutes or so doing a massage, I'd better communicate that I would prefer less massage.

As for BDSM activities, I know that personally I prefer to see ladies who are exclusively dommes. My general experience has been that "switches" are not as into the domme side, and when I want to be dominated, I want to be with someone whose focus is that.

I don't know if this was helpful at all, but I guess to sum it up, I would say that precision and communication are great ways to solve most issues.

• Like 1

Not having explored these options, I would say that it is daunting to ask because you are not sure how if your partner would receive the information. But it is definitely something I think that is on the average hobbyist to do list, even just to explore it. So for me it would have to be single serve, and I would only explore it (Fetish) after knowing the lady I was with quite well. Dom/sub would be after that.

I remember walking into a club last year whose business is massages (MA club) , and there was a session going on between a client (dom) and the lady (sub). There was a bunch of people watching them, they wisked me away and I did not see the act or their faces at all, but it was an interesting way to enter a club. When I left after my 1 hr MA session it was still going on as I left there was this naked women plastered against the wall, so that I could not see her. I left the club, nutty night.

Probably not a one-size fits all.

Kink leading to something more intimate between two people can be great, but once you become intimate, it must not be easy to maintain the domme/sub dynamic.

If the guy's fetish is to be with someone that he cannot have, for whom he is a plaything, and that the aloofness is part of his fetish, then any "friendly" later intimacy between the two could destroy that illusion. The fetish need not be aggressive or nasty in any way, but it seems to me that the line between who is in charge and who is subservient needs to be kept.

That's not to say that the relationship cannot change over time, but it must break the mind game a bit if the lady goes from friend to domme too quickly.

I've seen the term "sensation play" used and I can see where if that is the play in question, then perhaps the lady is less a domme in charge and more of a participant in a game. They are different situations, are part of a continuun.

I remember walking into a club last year whose business is massages (MA club) , and there was a session going on between a client (dom) and the lady (sub). There was a bunch of people watching them, they wisked me away and I did not see the act or their faces at all, but it was an interesting way to enter a club. When I left after my 1 hr MA session it was still going on as I left there was this naked women plastered against the wall, so that I could not see her. I left the club, nutty night.

I've been a Dominatrix for the past 10yrs and I honestly don't have a clue what to make of the previous paragraph or what D/s role play and a Dominant ..client no less. were doing in a massage club. Scratching my head while lmao. A topic for another day would be the misconceptions about what an authentic professional Dominatrix/Sir really does and does not do with a client....and where they do it I guess ! :spank:

I've been a Dominatrix for the past 10yrs and I honestly don't have a clue what to make of the previous paragraph or what D/s role play and a Dominant ..client no less. were doing in a massage club. Scratching my head while lmao. A topic for another day would be the misconceptions about what an authentic professional Dominatrix/Sir really does and does not do with a client....and where they do it I guess ! :spank:

It sounds like blowinsmoke was sharing an experience that responded to the context of your original post. He witnessed an alternative service that just so happened to have occurred at a MP. IMO - that fits into combo (MA was subbing to a bit of discipline play while maybe offering MA service as the finale). I don't think there was any Dominatrix service in this case - but maybe I'm a little confused about your confusion?

• Like 1

Personally I'm very open minded and want to try everything once in my life as long as it is safe.

At my work I'm in charge of a crew and they have to listen to me and do as I say or else be disciplined(not punished) and in my mind that is what a dominant does, am I right?

I was told by others that when the roles are reversed it can be very arousing and rewarding if played right with the right person?

It is on my to do list to see a dominatrix once(or more) and play the role of the sub(which I have not been in a long time(at work)) but if I do I would have some term which is if at any time I do not feel comfortable the dom/sub role as to stop.

This is why I'm responding to this thread. I will be looking for a lady that offers both services and I want to confirm with her that if the first service(dom/sub) does not work for me we can switch(with a break first) to the regular companion session which I'm used to.