Do any of you have tips for a new girl?

Guest v****rias**de

Hello Im new and mature 40+, what would you say is the most important thing for me to know?

Hmmm. If I had only 1 piece of advice it would to do your research before posting your ad. By doing so you will give the right first impression, know how to respond to inquiries and conduct yourself etc. Effective sources for research are the ads and posts on this board and the other major review board.

Welcome Victoria, you will love this site :-)

There is a lot of informative information here, and a lot of witty fun.

Best tip I could possibly offer is to never sell yourself short.

Just because you may be 'new' to this,don't let that set your rates.

Read other girls ads, check out websites and get a feel for what you are worth.

Inquiries are great, but set standards as to how you want gentlemen to communicate with you.

Whether that be calling, text, PM or email, you have the right to communicate in a fashion that works for you.

Don't ever feel 'pushed' into receiving someone just because they asked to see you.

Giving out location is the last thing that is given to any potential gentleman. I give them a general area that I am in, but not the actual address. I use a confirmation communication about 30 minutes before any said encounter, that way if there is any change, you are not out any of your time.

No shows with/without communicating to you will happen. It happens to all of us. Don't let it get you down, no appointment is actually set until the gentleman shows up. Do not tolerate lateness, it doesn't give a gentleman the right to extend his time with you.

You are ready, he was not, if they are 15 minutes late without letting you know they are running late on a one hour appointment, then they are cutting into their own time with you.

You can set what you feel is a reasonable length of time to be 'late', but be consistent.

Your time is just as valuable as a gentlemans, most of us girls have cancellation policies, just as other professionals have. If someone chooses to see me then doesn't show up, no call to let me know that, then they are still responsible for the time that I set aside for them.

Don't let anyone 'bargain' with you, it is not tolerated on this site and to ask for a reduction is against the rules on here, the gentlemen already know that. :-)

There is no such thing as a 'first time' special. If I had a nickel for every time I heard that it was someones 'first time doing this' I would be rich beyond belief lol.

Consider what your time is worth, and remember that you are worth every penny.

Set your rates as to what you feel that time is worth and stick to it.

If you ever need to chat, feel free to PM me when I am on, there is no such thing as a stupid question, we have all been there.

Welcome and have fun :-)

• Like 3

Guest v****rias**de

Thank you so much Raven, this is so nice of you to have taken the time to reply and to make you self available to answer my questions. I really appreciate it. Cheers ~V

50 Shades Raven did a terrific job.

I'd also suggest reading recos, find out what clients are impressed by, and how sps have made an effort to make their visits special. There are only recommendations on this site, but there are also warning sections. I'd suggest read a few of those as great signs of what not to do.

Best piece of advice i have is two part: Learn to say NO. There is such a thing as 'bad' money.

• Like 1