can we post who to stay away from ?

Just had a bad experience. I see this site is about promoting etc but i would like to warn people to stay away from someone. Dont really want to be banned can anyone answer me on this ?

• Like 1

"Positive only" the industry is only and always positive. ;)

Depending on the severity you may receive an infraction and not a ban. Reporting a "bait and switch" is accepted if posted in the proper area.

Choose wisely, trust me I know.

• Like 4

Guest Prufrock Cummings
I suggest to share your experience with the MODS and they will advice you on posting it here in this section.

I hope your ok and will be able to move forward peacefully! Good luck!

Pretty sure he is ok, he already posted his experience in another thread warning about the woman. So he survived to tell the tale.

I suggest to share your experience with the MODS and they will advice you on posting it here in this section.

I hope your ok and will be able to move forward peacefully! Good luck!

Thank you very much for being concerned. I am alive but very angry about the whole thing. Keep posting on Bp about it but it keeps getting removed...

• Like 1

It's fine to post dangerous encounters (Robbed) and bait and switch encounters (Fake Photos) or even if you show up and the lady baits you into thinking she is offering services and runs away or takes your money and locks the door. Technically this is robbery and you should inform the police but with BP it is a growing scam and it can be dangerous as usually a guy is involved in the background so you can post that as well in the warnings section, especially for senior members (Members with higher post counts).

Thing is if others feel you are abusing that area to discredit the lady then you risk loosing your account as I will take the long time members word over a low post count member.

If you create an account on lyla with the sole purpose to post and warn you will not be able to do so. The warning area is not available for new member to post in.

Please DO NOT pm the mod with what happened. Our job is to uphold the rules on the site not to screen posts we get 100's of pm's a week we do not need stuff like that.

• Like 1

Yeah im sure backpage runs just like lyla/cerb and im sure they dont wont people to spam or discredit their posters. Because some actually pay to put ads on that site. Hope this helps shine another light. Be carefull out there.

In the past I have had members here contact me telling me that a lady on this site scammed them in this way. I have confronted the ladies (and banned a number of them because of this) but I have had at least 4 ladies over the years that I can recall that I took their side after confronting them.

In two cases it was because the guy was intoxicated and not acting stable. One was because the guy smelled very bad even at a distance and one said the guy was demanding things she was not willing to do.

In all cases the guys felt ripped off (and in fairness they were! The ladies should have given back the money and asked them to leave and in the cases of the intoxicated guys maybe give back a portion on the money and kept some for wasting the ladies time showing up drunk).

The guys either try to post bad things here to discredit the ladies (Usually sign up on the site specifically to warn others about them) or they pm'd me to complain trying to get the ladies banned from the site or trying to convince me to let them post to warn others.

My point, it's not always a scam. It is almost always a scam but not 100% and I will ALWAYS listed to what the lady has to say if she wants to share her side of the story. Guys are not always the best behaved when it comes to this business, most are gentlemen but some are the very opposite and sometimes running away is the best choice... just something to think about.

• Like 6