Women, Teach us how to please you ?

I thought this would be an interesting topic.

Teach us men, how to please you.

How do you like to be kissed?

How do you like to touched, hard or soft

Do you like to be tickled.

Where do you like to be kissed and licked :)

Where are you erogenous zones.

Any place in particular that turns you on.

Do you like the man to undress you.

Do you like to be massaged?

Do you like the man to be aggressive or to be laid back.

How do you like Daty to be done?

What positions turn you on the most?

favourite positions?

Here's a chance to let us men know what you like so we don't fumble around like idiots :)

Thanks for sharing. Maybe this will help us men make our encounters with you more enjoyable.

• Like 2

Unless she is fakin it she will guiide you through what she enjoys

I can not stress how nice it is when someone lets me know how to make it better. In my mind, it's a sort of validation "Great, she's guiding me to her own body, I'm in!" (and sometimes that isn't quite figurative).

Interesting feed back so far.

But I was asking what turns YOU on in particular. Not women in general.

This way, when we get to meet you, we know how to please YOU :)

Guest C*****tte

I prefer discussing what I enjoy within the in-person intimacy of a rendezvous. I like when someone explores with me so we can create something unique together. In my experience different bodies fit together fit in their own special ways. My sexual response is not something you can research like a how to article on Wiki How.

I get that it is an erotic turn on for some to read about the specifics of sexuality, but for me I rather experience it, live it, discover it in the flesh.

That may just me.

Edited by C*****tte

Guest B**na***oy

You're not alone Charlotte, a successful intimate encounter can not be based on a paint by number playbook. No matter how things go, I will always ejaculate in the end, however this is not what makes an encounter memorable or will make me shiver for an extended period of time.

I agree with you, respectful mutual exploration is key to the success. Of course there are basic things to take into account such as personal hygiene and attitude, but complicity between the partners is far more important than technique.

I prefer discussing what I enjoy within the in-person intimacy of a rendezvous. I like when someone explores with me so we can create something unique together. In my experience different bodies together fit and resct in their oen special ways. My sexual response is not something you can research like a how to article on Wiki How.

I get that it is an erotic turn on for some to read about the specifics of sexuality, but for me I rather experience it, live it, discover it in the flesh.

That may just me.

I feel like some people may have misunderstood my post, or maybe just skipped over it and didn't read it at all.

For the record, it's not "rules" or a How-To on pleasing a woman. It's a satire article, in the end making the point that every woman likes something different, and you have to get to know women individually to see what they like, and sometimes even ask them.

Thanks. :)

• Like 8

Guest ***nno**n***
Oh great, now I gotta go out and get a vibrator. This is hot...

How on earth have you lived without one?

If mine breaks on a sunday night I've running for my little black ....iphone lol.

I raid the lovenest at least once a month.

I feel like some people may have misunderstood my post, or maybe just skipped over it and didn't read it at all.

For the record, it's not "rules" or a How-To on pleasing a woman. It's a satire article, making the point that every woman likes something different, and you have to get to know women individually to see what they like, and sometimes even ask them.

Thanks. :)

As someone who loves to eat the pussy, I couldn't agree with you more Emily. I've never met two women who liked it exactly the same way. Quite often, it's so variable from one woman to another that it's almost like you're doing something completely different.

Sometimes it's a bit frustrating. You think you've got it all figured out but then you meet a lady who you just can't seem to find the magic movement, the right rhythm, to get the job done. Some ladies give great feedback and it's easy to figure it out. Some are more subtle and you have to read very small cues...slight shifts of the hips, small sounds or sighs. It's not easy and there's no single method that works for everyone.

Sorry boys. You're just going to have to figure out each woman separately. All these guides can give you is ideas for different techniques to try so that you don't run out of moves and get stuck before you solve the riddle. If you're lucky, she'll help you along the way.

• Like 1

Guest ***nno**n***
I prefer discussing what I enjoy within the in-person intimacy of a rendezvous. I like when someone explores with me so we can create something unique together. In my experience different bodies together fit and resct in their oen special ways. My sexual response is not something you can research like a how to article on Wiki How.

That may just me.

I agree with Charlotte.

This is a discussion meant to take place up close and personal.

Sad to say women don't come lego land style. 5 different styles, and 8 different colors. Each one of us is unique in what we like and what turns us on. If that isnt bad enough guys, then throw in our moods.

Now you're in for a wild ride, what may work one day on a certain woman won't necessarily work the next.

If you're not sure, just ask. We are happy to share our likes, dislikes and what would send us to the moon in 5 seconds flat :-)

So don't be shy, ask and you shall receive!

Shannon

Any kind of sexual education can be helpful and fun, articles, courses, demonstrations, they can open you to new things. Take them as a helpful guide.

I have had clients say that they watched videos or read articles and they wanted to try this or that on me; it was a lot of fun to be the person they test their new knowledge on, big smile.

I do like one on one contact. It's about the whole experience for me, kissing, touching, daty, digits, the pace ect and I can't really give solid advice until I know what you need to work on and what may work on me, may not work on another lady.

The only advice I have now is have fun and don't be afraid to try new things.

XoXo

Edited by Guest

When pleasuring a woman with your fingers.... Do you really think she is getting off on a guy jamming his fingers up there? The answer is no. Less is more in this case. I'm more assertive when it comes to this and will tell you what I like so you're not wasting your time. When visiting an SP, ask them what they like and I'm sure they will show you.

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Deleted post.

Edited by Ot**w***og****n

I have been on encounters where the lady was telling me what to do and I obliged, and then when I wanted to explore in my own way, she just let me be and was surprised at the new level of enjoyment she reached.

I'm just saying here that yes its great to have your partner do what you love to get done to you but at the same time if you let them play around they can teach you something else. For example I started to suck on her toes which she never got done before and she came real quickly from that.

I get a different treatment from every lady I meet and some are great, some are the same as I'm used to and some are out of this world but if I did not agree to let them go ahead with a new style of pleasure I would have never experienced what I got to love to this day. All this to say listen to her and let the man try new things(unless he is hurting you) it might be interesting.

• Like 1

I will keep doing what I've been doing, it seems to really work with the ladies, they enjoy it and I enjoy it immensely . :)

Guest Ot**w***og****n
Will you vacuum in the nude though? LMAO!

I deleted my post in this regard as it wasn't relevant to the topic at hand, but to answer your question, absolutely! ;-)

Guest ChantalSummers

Another great thread, Someguy. It's nice that you are seeking tips on how to please. I love what Emily J had to say as well. Very helpful and ideal advice indeed!! I love a variety of sensuality as well as passion. Soft kissing and cuddling really warms up my oven hehe :icon_wink:. And then... Oh yes fireworks baby!!

sex%20drive.jpg

I guess it's pretty safe to say that most times, we have to just wing it out there. That doesn't surprise me as that is what I've done most of my adult life in intimate encounters with ladies. I do agree that it is usually something that should be communicated in private, however, I find that talking too much during that time can be a bit of a distraction and turn-off. Most of the time, in my experience, a slow gentle approach at the beginning will yield the direction the lady prefers you go. I also don't linger for very long just there. A little teasing and kissing in other places seem to really get the ladies going. Inner thigh, back of the knee, belly, that little spot where the hip and waist meet. Lots of erogenous zones to choose from, imo. When she is happy, so am I.

• Like 1

Guest S****r

What Do I Like?

Passion....

Pleasure.....

Sheer sensuality....

I looooove the taste of your flesh in my mouth....your warm, wet lips.....the fullness of your tongue....the feel of the juicy interior of your delicious mouth.......

I love the taste of your warm.....moist .... skin.....am turned on by the feel of your hair against the palm of my hand as it caresses your body...tracing a path down your neck....down your chest....pausing to feel the brush of your hard nipples against the sensitive palm of my hand.....lightly brushing my way across your chest....down your abdomen.......My mouth begins to follow the same trail....making the same pauses....along the way. I shift my weight so I am closer to the prize.....the essence of your manhood! My hands slide lightly down both of your sides of their own accord. My focus is now lower.....because....watching your member swell excites me....and feeling the firmness of your cock against me makes my own womanhood swell in response....turning it from what some call simply a pussy into the yawning mouth of a hungry LION.....yearning for the entrance of your rock hard cock....loving how it slides......slowly.....in.....and then out.......and slowly in again....and slowly out......teasing me......making the tension mount....making me long for you to allow me to take you as deep inside of me as we can make you go.......!!! I can't help but greedily devour you, forgetting about anything else around me. There is only YOU.....inside of ME....and THAT.......is all that exists.....

When you have made it happen again...I have become......entirely.......and completely.....a living, breathing, pulsating vagina.

That is what pleases me, someguy.........

Ok, take it from me, lookup the Nina Hartley/Sunny Lane pussy eating video, it is a good guide to some good cunnilingus techniques. I have watched this video and learnt from it, my first time the girl could not believe that I was a virgin.

One tip I found, is to use two fingers to stimulate the g-spot. I press both fingers against the g-spot and then I alternate moving my fingers so its like I am doing a mini massage to the g-spot, drives girls wild.

and if you really don't want to search the video out, here is a link to good version

http://www.***********.com/Nina-Hartley-Sunny-Lane/video222872/

and don't go for a fast orgasm, bring them close then keep them close but don't let them orgasm for a bit, the longer you can keep her on the edge of orgasm, the more intense her orgasm will be.

If you want to try nibbling her pussy, then I would suggest not using your teeth directly, try using your teeth with your lips over them. This was you can apply pressure to her clit without worrying about your teeth hurting her. And while you have her clit between your lips, try using the tip of your tongue on her clit.

and always keep her clit wet, either with your saliva, her saliva, her pussy juices, or even some flavored lube (I love the strawberry kiwi flavored lube by WET)