Looking for first TS experience.

My wife has given me the opportunity to check this off my bucket list. Curious about some of your experiences with locals and visitors in the Maritimes. Who to check out now, or who to wait for. Looking for a versatile transexual if you know what I mean.

• Like 2

El 22/2/2017 a las 13:57, ChrisHorse dijo:

Mi esposa me ha dado la oportunidad de marcar esto en mi lista de deseos. Curioso por algunas de tus experiencias con lugareños y visitantes en el Maritimes. A quién pagar ahora o a quién esperar. Buscando un transexual versátil si sabes a lo que me refiero.

4374211314 tranny Mexican visit Montreal now Friday 8 jul 2022 in 231 rue riverside 

On 2/26/2017 at 9:34 AM, bruteforce1 said:

Personally id stay away from the locals and aee the traveling girls

There are tons of reputable local girls here in Halifax who have acquired fantastic reviews in the “Nova Scotia Recommendations” section! You should check that out!😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/22/2017 at 2:57 PM, ChrisHorse said:

My wife has given me the opportunity to check this off my bucket list.

She's a keeper for sure! Have never seen a TS but have wanted to try. Kicking myself for not seeing Danika Dreams when she came. 

I’ve been with local and travelling and abroad.  Been with Lola who is visiting now. If you want a great experience I highly recommend her 

On 2/26/2017 at 9:34 AM, bruteforce1 said:

Personally id stay away from the locals and aee the traveling girls

I second that , there are a lot of reputable girls in the city , personally my experience has been 80/20 for bad for locals . Travelling sp’s seen to be a lot more professional 

again it saying there are t some gems in our city 

12 hours ago, Haliintrovert said:

I second that , there are a lot of reputable girls in the city , personally my experience has been 80/20 for bad for locals . Travelling sp’s seen to be a lot more professional 

again it saying there are t some gems in our city 

honestly I dont know of any trans providers that are passable besides kylie karma in all of the maritimes.  So if there are some gems please fill me in.