Welcome new users and visitors - please read.

I'm wondering if there is or will be an introduction thread for new members to introduce themselves, either before or after they have passed through moderation?

I introduced myself in one of the social groups I joined but now I feel that wasn't the greatest choice of placement (it was also a bit wordy, lol).

Hope this is an appropriate spot to ask this question.

Thank you,

Jane

• Like 5

Guest W***ledi*Time
I'm wondering if there is or will be an introduction thread for new members to introduce themselves ...

Welcome Jane!

To the best of my recollection, there's never been an "official introduction thread" (I stand to be corrected by those with better memories than mine).

From time to time a new member will indeed post a new thread just to say "Hello". Friendly posts are of course always welcomed!

The place to post where the most members will see it is likely in the "General Discussion Area - all of Canada". (Of course I'm assuming the intro would not be a promo of your services - if so, the proper place to post it would be in the Announcements area of your particular city.)

So by all means don't be backwards in telling us a little bit about yourself and your ideas, if you'd like to do so!

Perhaps you'll wind up making a memorable personal contribution to Cerb by being the originator of the

"Official New Members 'Let Me Introduce Myself!' Sticky Thread"!

Thanks WrinkledInTime!

Hmm, l'il ole me starting an official "Introduce Yourself" thread..? I'm strangely shy at the thought. But it's a great idea. I may get up the nerve to do it this week! Or, start a thread just to introduce myself.

Of course, I wouldn't post any type of promo here. I am in fact just getting up the nerves to post my promo in the announcements section! Lame, lol. Just not used to going public yet.

Thanks again!

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcome to the site. I have been here as a silent viewer from some time. Finally going to open up and give my two cents, here and there.

Thanks for the welcome to the site. I have been here as a silent viewer from some time. Finally going to open up and give my two cents, here and there.

Hope you do open up here;) It truly is a unique site, with dynamic, interesting good people. To share with, and be able to connect with people whom are like minded:) I for one, find being apart of cerb as a privilege that has become very meaningful to my life. Hope you spread your wings, and get what you need from this community and in turn participate and let us get to know you too!

• Like 9

That is the first question I had. I think it is a great idea. I will start an introduction post for my city Saskatoon.

• Like 1

I am completely new to all this until I discovered the new sex regulation law for Saskatoon. I was surprised and joyous to find that we actually have a respectable, healthy and safe circle for these types of experiences. I also agree an Introduction Forum would be great. I will start a personal Introduction Thread in my city's form, Saskatoon. I look forward to getting to know the community better.

Thanks!

Frater D.

93 93/93

• Like 1

Guest S***la

Hi I'm new to this site, city, and business. I'm not entirely sure how everything works here and was hoping that maybe someone could give me a few tips. Anything at all is greatly appreciated from what to ware and how to go about getting my name out. Hopefully someone will give me a hand on the details of this industry.

Hi I'm new to this site, city, and business. I'm not entirely sure how everything works here and was hoping that maybe someone could give me a few tips. Anything at all is greatly appreciated from what to ware and how to go about getting my name out. Hopefully someone will give me a hand on the details of this industry.

Well, you seem to have already worked out where to advertize, and how the shoutbox works, so that's a good start :) Read the FAQ if you haven't already. Other than that, all I can say is make sure the people who come to see you go away happy, and hopefully a reco or two will happen as a result (although I suspect most people don't write them, alas). If you really want to raise your profile, get involved with the rest of the board and join in the various conversations that are happening at any given time... there's usually something for most people, be it serious or silly, and if not you can always start something new. Also, have a play with the search pages to find previous threads on things you might want to know about

Given where you work, hopefully you have access to some other ladies who can give you a good start in the industry as a whole... and I've always been amazed by how helpful and supportive people here are to each other, so don't be afraid to ask about stuff.

• Like 6

I too want to parrot what has been recently said. This information is so useful and helpful to individuals new to the hobby. Please keep it coming.

Hi. I'm also new to this site and am finding it very helpful. I would like any recommendations I can get on certain ladies I have not seen yet on here. Am I able to ask our as a newbie do I wait the required 5-10 posts? Thanks for all the useful information so far.

I'm new to all of this too. Glad to know I've got the support of my peers. Welcome everybody!

I like Jane's idea of a Welcoming Committee. Would be a good way to put everyone's nerves at ease. lol

Hello, I'm Layla Jacobs. I'm from London and travel often usually in Dubai or Europe so Canada is completely new to me. I'm looking forward to visiting Vancouver and Toronto in January. If anyone has any advice or things/places to avoid please drop me a message..

Kiss Kiss Layla xx

Welcome to the site Layla, when in canada be sure to navigated in cerb over to the city you are visiting and let our members know when you will arrive by posting an announcement (ad) in the announcements area of that city.

Hi Im a service provider new to Cerb. I am trying to figure out if I can advertise in the "shout out" page? If so why do I see a disabled message? Please help?

I cant spend a lot of time figuring things out so I appreciate advise for other service providers here as well Cheers Amber

• Like 1

Hi Amber, you need to post a couple regular posts first to open up that privilege.

Thanks about this cool site. What I like the best about this site is it is about the recommendations of SP, not reviews. I did read some recommendations and they are helpful and rest-assuring.

I have been waiting for the activation link for a few days. I guess the mods are too busy with their Xmas plans. :)

Thanks again.

• Like 1

I have been waiting for the activation link for a few days. I guess the mods are too busy with their Xmas plans. :)

Thanks again.

Not sure what "activation link" you are waiting for. Can you explain?

Welcome!

• Like 1