Review Ladies Here On Lyla

Hi again everyone your probably getting tired of seeing my name everywhere lol. I thought a post for this was necessary especially at this crucial time for SP's and MA's about reviewing the ladies you have had fun with here on Lyla and to support them! I have noticed that a lot of the gentlemen here that use Lyla don't post many reviews of the ladies they have seen here from Lyla. Some of the profiles I have viewed from gentlemen don't have many posts for reviews even though they use Lyla to check out ladies here as well as book sessions with them. Of course there are a lot of gentlemen that do contribute and thanks to those that do but a lot of longterm members don't and I think it's important for the reputable women to have as much of your support as possible and Lyla would be used by more ladies if this was done more often. Support them and give your fellow Lyla members something to come here for. This will help everyone that uses Lyla in the long run and bring more traffic to the site as well! Have a wonderful day ladies & gentlemen! xoxo

• Like 9

I understand that definitely! Im sure members here are on other review sites that they can contribute these ladies to. Im just saying information sharing is crucial for the ladies at this point where everything is up in the air ..I just think its important to keep this in mind. :) xoxo

Hi again everyone your probably getting tired of seeing my name everywhere lol. I thought a post for this was necessary especially at this crucial time for SP's and MA's about reviewing the ladies you have had fun with here on Lyla and to support them! I have noticed that a lot of the gentlemen here that use Lyla don't post many reviews of the ladies they have seen here from Lyla. Some of the profiles I have viewed from gentlemen don't have many posts for reviews even though they use Lyla to check out ladies here as well as book sessions with them. Of course there are a lot of gentlemen that do contribute and thanks to those that do but a lot of longterm members don't and I think it's important for the reputable women to have as much of your support as possible and Lyla would be used by more ladies if this was done more often. Support them and give your fellow Lyla members something to come here for. This will help everyone that uses Lyla in the long run and bring more traffic to the site as well! Have a wonderful day ladies & gentlemen! xoxo

Great post and I agree completely.

It helps out everyone in the community from the client or providers perspective.

With that said, my only comment would be that some people (like myself) have some paranoia about posting too much :)

• Like 2

Hi again everyone your probably getting tired of seeing my name everywhere lol. I thought a post for this was necessary especially at this crucial time for SP's and MA's about reviewing the ladies you have had fun with here on Lyla and to support them! I have noticed that a lot of the gentlemen here that use Lyla don't post many reviews of the ladies they have seen here from Lyla. Some of the profiles I have viewed from gentlemen don't have many posts for reviews even though they use Lyla to check out ladies here as well as book sessions with them. Of course there are a lot of gentlemen that do contribute and thanks to those that do but a lot of longterm members don't and I think it's important for the reputable women to have as much of your support as possible and Lyla would be used by more ladies if this was done more often. Support them and give your fellow Lyla members something to come here for. This will help everyone that uses Lyla in the long run and bring more traffic to the site as well! Have a wonderful day ladies & gentlemen!

xoxo

Good sense is never tiresome . However, sometimes repetitive information is necessary for all. Sigh, Good Work KK .

• Like 2

I think in this case you are absolutely right Katherine ... we need the repetitive information and with gaps in information, as i just posted in another thread comes reluctance or hesitation to book ladies just as it does with an employer who is considering someones resume that has gaps because assumptions are made that maybe something has changed ....there may be ladies with a lot of reco's but as soon as there is a time gap it brings doubt to whether something may have changed with that provider where usually that is not necessarily the case...keep the information flowing...we all need to update our resumes somehow and this is how our "resumes" get updated...by the sharing of information by all you lovely gentlemen. xoxo

• Like 2

With that said, my only comment would be that some people (like myself) have some paranoia about posting too much :)

I think the whole "But what do I say?" thing is a significant reason people don't post recommendations.

On posting too much: as long as you leave out personal details that might compromise someone's privacy and stay away from the blow-by-blow descriptions of what you did, I think it's hard to post too much. I've read some *very* long recommendations that were nevertheless very good. The other thing to avoid is posting too much about the same person, because that makes people think you're a shill.

I suspect a more common problem is people feeling they have nothing worth adding, especially to an existing thread for a well-established provider. I think that's definitely not the case. Even if you just add a very short post to say, "Saw X, had a great time", that lets the rest of us know that she's worth seeing - and really, it's all we *need* to know if you don't feel like sharing any more.

• Like 2

I agree with Phaedrus on this. You can keep it very simple and it provides an updated recco for well reviewed ladies too.

I generally run what I plan to post past the lady I'm writing a recco for and they generally appreciate knowing what I will say - and also correct typos and repetitive comments caused by my over-excited state!

See what I mean? That previous sentence reads like a bag of hammers.

• Like 1