Should I be skeptical?

Some of these girls have ads posted everywhere but there is no feedback to be found, should I be skeptical of this? Fairly new to the hobby and have a slight paranoia of being involved in a bust or something ridiculous like that

Some of these girls have ads posted everywhere but there is no feedback to be found, should I be skeptical of this? Fairly new to the hobby and have a slight paranoia of being involved in a bust or something ridiculous like that

A healthy dose of scepticism and paranoia are always a good thing in this hobby. ;) That doesn't mean that there aren't great ladies out there. Do your homework, find recommendations and do your image searches. Coming to this site is a great place to start.

Good advice for me as a newbie. Would be nice to see an updated list although I'm sure there is one somewhere.

Lots of damn scammers out there, who will take your money and run, or worse, take your money and beat your ass, and Backpage is where you'll find them. But there are ladies on BP who are legit, so verify by searching their phone numbers, their names, and their pics to see if they show up on any established review sites.

I've never had any problems, but I wish we could conceal'n'carry in Canada just in case. And yeah, as Zachmont said, a certain gang, which some people deny exists, specializes in the coercion of the underaged, so steer well clear of the ads which say 18 and 19. It'd be nice to see LE crack down on this scum. I'm surprised an angry father hasn't gone Deathwish on one or two of them yet.

I wouldn't throw all low profile providers in the same basket. Yes some are sketchy and fraudulent, but many just want to avoid the downsides of a large digital footprint. The sex trade is not always a career choice and more than often only a temporary source of revenue. Larger the online presence, the harder for them to find a second career without someone finding out about their past.

I met several ladies who simply post an ad one or twice a month and have little to no reviews online. And most of the time the service was quite good. If a lady wants to remain low key or on the DNR(Do not review) list, we got to respect her choice. More feedback is nice, but it's not a guarantee of a good experience.

Up to you to ask the right questions and walk away if things don't feel right.

• Like 1

Never mind the Conceal and Carry. I'm fine as it is.

Lots of damn scammers out there, who will take your money and run, or worse, take your money and beat your ass, and Backpage is where you'll find them. But there are ladies on BP who are legit, so verify by searching their phone numbers, their names, and their pics to see if they show up on any established review sites.

I've never had any problems, but I wish we could conceal'n'carry in Canada just in case. And yeah, as Zachmont said, a certain gang, which some people deny exists, specializes in the coercion of the underaged, so steer well clear of the ads which say 18 and 19. It'd be nice to see LE crack down on this scum. I'm surprised an angry father hasn't gone Deathwish on one or two of them yet.

This time of year there's a lot of temporary new providers in the business just to make ends meet during Christmas.

There's also a great deal of well reviewed providers who've been in the business a while. If you're new to the hobby, why risk it. Go with established providers for a bit until you've got your confidence.

• Like 2

Unless I can find info online about an SP I am always skepitcal. And in the scenario where I cannot find any info location and conversations plays a big role.

Short, pointed txts coming from a bad area will turn an SP into a no go for me.

Unless I can find info online about an SP I am always skepitcal. And in the scenario where I cannot find any info location and conversations plays a big role.

Short, pointed txts coming from a bad area will turn an SP into a no go for me.

I started seeing providers in the early 90's when the idea of getting pictures and information online was pretty much in the realm of science fiction. And I can say that if you ask the right questions, listen for inconsistences and honest with yourself if things sound and look wrong, you should be able to filter out the bad apples.

A 5 or 10 minute conversation on the phone is more than enough to get a good idea on who you're meeting. If things look too good to be true or a procurer tells you she can't speak on the phone, this should raise serious red flags. Up to you to know what you want and be comfortable enough to walk away if something looks wrong.

Reviews are subjectives and don't always reflect someone's true nature. It's often a reaction of expectations meeting reality. If you know what you want and she can provide it, it's your loss if you use the excuse of a lack of online information to not meet her.

Your a grown man , it's your call.