new to this and question

There is a provider that I'm very interested in meeting but I'm having a hard time booking emails she will txt back or email back but only once ... I can't seem to get any rates from her, they aren't listed on her page at all. She is well reviewed on here but I do not think her first language is english.

I'm terribly shy on the phone so I can't just call and ask ... even when I meet they generally do all the moves.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can nail down a time with her as well as find out her rates ahead of time?

Is it rude to ask in a txt message / email ... I don't know terribly hard compared to some of the other providers who have been very relaxed and easy and up front.

I usually contact the ladies thru e-mails (if available) or text.

Just ask your questions in the e-mail.

- be clear

- be concise (don't make it a long read)

- have spacing in your e-mails (short paragraphs)

Some people write long paragraphs and it's just annoying to read, especially if the person reading it, is on a tablet or phone.

Use point form if you can.

----

Example:

Hi,

I'm [name] and I'd like to meet you on [date & time]

[very short description of yourself, one to two sentences]

I have a few questions, what are your:

- rates

- restrictions

- [etc.]

- [etc.]

Thank you for your considerations.

I hope you will be available and I look forward to our meeting.

-[your name]

----

Now if she is available, she will reply.

If she's busy or not available then she may or may not reply.

Don't take it personal. Your not being coddled here.

• Like 2

Asuran has laid it out very well.

If she doesn't reply, move on.

I think some ladies have a very good regular list & mostly stick to it.

Does she say in her ads phone call only? I do this, and if someone texts or emails, i only respond one time and let them know there will be no info given by email/text. plus of course I don't have text on my phone so i don't even know if any attempt to reply to them is received.

if she isn't saying phone call only, i am at a loss as to how she thinks anyone is going to just magically appear with the right rate. does she have a site where this is posted and you haven't seen that page?

if she is ok with text & email, see post #2 above. majority of sps do not reply to single word texts or one sentence emails, when the topic of that is 'rates?"

if you do end up figuring out the right way to contact her, and it still doesn't get a result, then move on. It should never be so difficult to contact an sp that you get frustrated in the process.